Contributor

Apparently Laura Geller has discontinued the Spackle invisible eye primer, so I need suggestions as to what I should replace it with.  I have used LG for years and love it, help!!!  TY

Trusted Contributor

I use Urban Decay from Sephora but I also have Too Faced and it has free shipping from HSN. They're both about the same for me.

Respected Contributor

I love Nars eye primer in a white tube, doe foot applicator.  A dot or two spread out with your finger works perfectly and doesn't irritate or dry my eyelids.  I get it at Ulta.

Valued Contributor

This is the one I use. It works like the expensive ones. I like that it evens out the discoloration and makes my shadows go on smooth and last all day. 

C7B1A8FB-8A38-4846-B5BA-4EC3033F4D32.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Marebear54  I am not familiar with LG's invisable eye spackle primer. Does it go on clear! If not Urban Decay original is good. Mac pro longer wear paint pot called Painterly which works as a eyeprimer as well as a as a cream shadow that comes in 2 shades. that is more matte. Its my favorite. Another one that goes on more clear & does not cover as well if you have discoloration is Milani eye primer which is invisible which I have & like that could be what your looking for...NYX has a eye primer you might want to look into....GL!

Regular Contributor

@simplyfriends wrote:

This is the one I use. It works like the expensive ones. I like that it evens out the discoloration and makes my shadows go on smooth and last all day. 

C7B1A8FB-8A38-4846-B5BA-4EC3033F4D32.jpeg

This one from NYX is the best for the price.  Sometimes Walgreens has special offers where you can buy one and get the 2nd free or at a discount.  

If you want to pay a little bit more, Urban Decay's or Too Faced's eye primers do a decent job.  However Too Faced should last longer because it comes in a tube as opposed to a container with an applicator.

Lastly, Tatcha's primer!  My favorite if you want to splurge.  It really does last a long time because you need a tiny amount and you can use it for your eyes, face and lips.

Occasional Contributor
I use radiant defense as an eye primer, and as an all over foundation.