Respected Contributor

Re: Need some input on argan oil

@Fressa wrote:

I use JM argon oil and the Dr. Denese skincare line. I have very fair, super sensitive skin with a ton of allergies so not too many products work for me.

Argon Oil---I use all around my eye area every am & pm. I use it extra times when I'm having a horrible allergy day and reactions. Just a drop or two in my fingers and I press it around that area. That's the method I use on my face.

I use a few dros more on my hand and press it into my neck area and decloutage area. I even use it on my forearms when my skin gets super dry from allergy medication.

I have to say that I give skin care products 4-6 weeks to work before I decide if I see a change. That's what works for me. I use Argan Oil on minor scuffs, rough elbows, etc. I know it wasn't meant for that but skin is skin. I love the body boutter and make sure that I never run out of that stuff.

I'm in the 50+ and holding age range so I need a little more help than some people. I do see results from JM proudcts. I use Dr. Denese for my serious skincare. Reember i have more issues/needs than most women my age due to health issues.

Good luck.     

@Fressa

Your post reminded my of my daughter.  My youngest daughter, who is 41 has recently been diagnosed with an illness that causes her under eye area to be extremely dry and flaky.  She also has sensitive skin. She swears by the Argan Oil for nightly use under her eyes and for her upper arms, which have also been affected.  She said it also relieves the intense itching she experiences.  It's good to find a product that helps when you have health issues.    

Esteemed Contributor

@skittles2...Where do you get the Sleeping Nectar Cream?....I got it in a kit a while ago and really liked it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere since?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

SleepingNectar-0_2048x.png@MyShadowLove

I looked on the Josie Maran website and found it.  It's $55.00 a jar, but I will say that the moisturizers that I get from Josie's site, are superior to the ones I have purchased from QVC.  

I think this is what you are looking for.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama wrote:SleepingNectar-0_2048x.png@MyShadowLove

I looked on the Josie Maran website and found it.  It's $55.00 a jar, but I will say that the moisturizers that I get from Josie's site, are superior to the ones I have purchased from QVC.  

I think this is what you are looking for.

@Georgiagrama...Yes, that is the one I have been looking for....The only one I have seen is the Divine Drip Argan Oil & Honey Butter Balm.

I find it interesting that you mentioned you found her products directly from her site more superior to the ones from QVC...I have heard and read about this issue with many products that are purchased from places other than the original retailers or specific salons that carry brand products.

I have bought her products from Sephora's and find them to be fine...It just so happens that, not long ago, during one of Josie's presentations on QVC, she was offering her Face Butter in a double size at a great price, so I ordered it....I found that my face didn't respond as well to it as previously...not as moisturized or refreshed looking....So I'm not sure that I even trust these special offers anymore.

I am going to go directly to her website and order the Face Butter and see if I notice a difference between the two...I will also order the Sleeping Nectar, as I really loved it but haven't seen it for quite a while, so I'm happy that it is still available.

Thank you so much for your help...very much appreciated! Woman Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove

I know some will disagree, but the body moisturizers I order from Josie's site sink right into my skin.  The moisturizers I order from QVC seem to just sit on top.  I am enjoying  the Josie Maran products, but only the ones from her site.