Occasional Contributor

Need some help with OCM or other recs

Hi all,

I read every day but dont post often, but do enjoy all the knowledge shared here and thought this would be the best place to come to. I have recently completed chemo for breast cancer and am trying to get myself " back together" as I havent taken care of my looks as I havent had the energy to do so. I have been trying to use some of the skin care that I have here, and its not junk, but my skin doesnt like it. Its causing my face to hurt,and my eyes to water. My skin all over is sooo dry. It doesnt help I live in North East Pa, and its the dead of winter. I was thinking I need to take it easy with my body and was thinking that the OCM sounds gentle, but I dont know the specifics about it, and would appreciate any recs on moisturizers, exfoliants, etc. that might be beneficial to my skin. My hair is just starting to grow back, but I still have no eyebrows or lashes. I miss my old self, and feeling like a lady and this is one way I feel to fight back to get my life back. I will be undergoing the second part of my reconstuction as I had to have a double mastectomy as well. I am truely blessed in so many ways just to have my life, family, and many many more things. I do know that, but I love my girly things too. Thanks so much and Merry Christmas. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}