Occasional Contributor

Re: Need reviews of Ulta Benefit Brow Bar waxing--worth it?

Best brow service ever! They are truly trained. They map out your brows to perfection. I get so many compliments on my brows! Just tonight at work a customer who is a photographer said I have great eyebrows. She also showed me how to fill them in.
Super Contributor

I've been thinking of going to the brown bar at Ulta. How much does one tip percentage-wise?

Super Contributor

A brow wax is only as good as the person who does it. If you find someone good stick with them. I never had a problem until the last one I had about 3 years ago. The woman burned the skin under both my brows which I didn't realize until I went home. It was my birthday so I guess I got an extra birthday surprise. $20 is more than I have ever paid anywhere I think.
Contributor

I started getting my brows waxed and tinted at a free-standing Benefit store in Connecticut and loved it, so was a little hesitant about the Ulta "stand" in Atlanta area when I moved here. No need- brows were done to perfection, but it was only available certain hours.

Since I travel to NYC frequently I try to get them done at the upper Eastside Benefit (3rd Ave and upper 70s). You can book an appointment online to avoid the inevitable wait time.