Honored Contributor

Re: Need recommendation for a transluscent powder TIA

@MsCatLuver    My two suggestions:  Laura Mercier or Tarte.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

It Bye Bye Pores (with silk) acts as a perfect transluscent powder if you want absolutely no color, want something to cut any shine, plus last all day. (I usually get the pressed, but it comes in loose, as well.)

Honored Contributor

I like It Cosmetics, and also Dermablend makes an excellent one as well, and now they also added two colors to theirs..... I received a large sample of Dermablend, and really like it! Lasts a very long time too!

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

RCMA No Color Powder

I've read many good reviews for this powder. I'm wondering if it might be drying in the skin since it does contain talc. What do you think? @JeanLouiseFinch

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

RCMA No Color Powder

I've read many good reviews for this powder. I'm wondering if it might be drying in the skin since it does contain talc. What do you think? @JeanLouiseFinch

@SilleeMee- I think as long as someone's skincare is doing its job they should be ok with it.  I like it and haven't experienced any drying with it - just a nice finished look, IMO.  Wayne Goss gave it a great endorsement so I thought I'd try it.  It's so inexpensive, I thought if I didn't like it I wouldn't be out much.  $12 and it comes in a plastic spice jar...LOL.  A little goes a long way so the jar lasts a long time.  Tons of great reviews on the Beautylish site too that you can check out.

Valued Contributor

Laura Mercier

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

RCMA No Color Powder

For the price, this RCMA is hard to beat! I have used it and it does a great job! $12 for 3oz. A little goes a long way and it is translucent. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MsCatLuver  Laura Mercier's has been my preferred transluscent powder for several years.  However, recently I blundered upon Too Faced Born This Way Setting Powder and I love it!  The color as shown in the image is very close to the real life shade, and I debated with a Too Face brand rep there was no way that powder would not look ashy on me (caramel brown skintone).  Well, I was given a chance to take some home to try and I used it for a few days with each foundation from my extensive collection and on bare skin.  I couldn't get it to look ashy under any circumstances Woman Happy.  Needless to say after that test I purchased the powder.    

Born This Way Setting Powder - Translucent