Super Contributor

Re: Need rec for vitamin C serum or lotion

On 8/13/2014 myshell624 said: Ha I did it. Thanks Maren!!!

They told you how to "fix" it? If so, HOW????

Super Contributor

On 8/13/2014 MarenSeattle said:

No they haven't replied. I'm using the little symbols you posted. It's really aggravating. I hope they have a solution.

Super Contributor

On 8/13/2014 myshell624 said:

No they haven't replied. I'm using the little symbols you posted. It's really aggravating. I hope they have a solution.

When you see posts with teeny weeny little type, that's because of the html, too. Or in my case today in a LONG post, the middle paragraph was like that and I couldn't figure out how to fix it.

I'm glad you worked it out because I re-read my post to you and I told you the wrong placement of the "/". Like getting instructions from a China manufactured product and the English is confusing! Sorry!

Respected Contributor

When you see posts with teeny weeny little type, that's because of the html, too. Or in my case today in a LONG post, the middle paragraph was like that and I couldn't figure out how to fix it.

I'm glad you worked it out because I re-read my post to you and I told you the wrong placement of the "/". Like getting instructions from a China manufactured product and the English is confusing! Sorry!

I can never remember - is it /then the letter or letter then the /?
Super Contributor

On 8/13/2014 BellaCarro said:

It's the / then the letter. If you're responding by clicking "quote", the post you're responding to shows up in your box with the codes showing which can help to remind you.

Super Contributor

On 8/13/2014 BellaCarro said:

It's the / then the letter. If you're responding by clicking "quote", the post you're responding to shows up in your box with the codes showing which can help to remind you.

I copied the ones I saw when I quoted you the first time. It showed the / first so that's what I've been doing:-)