Super Contributor

Need rec. for a long lasting & waterproof LIP LINER brand

Hi ALL.  I’m looking to buy a long lasting & waterproof LIP LINER (not lipstick).  Any suggestions regarding a specific brand/manufacturer?  

Not necessarily interested in a specific color as I know liner color preference is subjective due to skin color and personal preference.

TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Need rec. for a long lasting & waterproof LIP LINER brand

When I remember to use one, it's a colored one from Younique or the colorless one from Skinn.

Honored Contributor

I've had good luck with the Jordana Easyliner lip liners. They are the automatic pencil type, no sharpening needed. They are very inexpensive....lots of colors, too.

Super Contributor

Respected Contributor

The best I've found is by ELF Lip Lock. I get it online because it's always sold out in the stores.

Image result for elf liplock

Honored Contributor

I use that elf Lip Lock, too. I use it sort of like a primer all over my lips before applying my lippies. Seems to hold the color and keep it from travelling.

Frequent Contributor

Lipsense by Senegence.  Can be used as a lip liner instead of an overall lip color.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've had good luck with the Jordana Easyliner lip liners. They are the automatic pencil type, no sharpening needed. They are very inexpensive....lots of colors, too.

@SilleeMee I like the Jordana lip liners too, but I noticed about a month ago that my local Walgreens has stopped selling them.  Could you please share where do you buy yours?

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee I like the Jordana lip liners too, but I noticed about a month ago that my local Walgreens has stopped selling them.  Could you please share where do you buy yours?

@wildcat fan 

My Walgreens has them. Sometimes I buy a few from Amazon when I need to fulfill my $25 free sh order, too.

Trusted Contributor

Smashbox and Urban Decay.  IT also has waterproof lipliners but I do not think they perform as well as the first two I mentioned.