Trusted Contributor

Re: Need new skincare

[ Edited ]

I've never tried Dr. Denese, but I highly recommend Paula's Choice.  It works really well for me.  I order directly from their website, and they email me to notify of sales and free shipping opportunities.

Trusted Contributor

I've been using Paula's Choice since 1995.  Her products are cruelty free, no fragrance, no coloring and not in jars (which is a no no).  She has a 90 day money back guarantee.  Sign up for emails and you will get offers for 15 or 20% and/or free shipping.  I love the BHA, AHA, Retinol, Azelaic Acid.

Honored Contributor

@tbird wrote:

If you were buying a new skincare line, would you choose Dr Denese or Paula's choice?

I've been using Paula's Choice products for years so has my DD and we both like them a lot and highly recommend.

Honored Contributor

I didn't remember the name but after googling it and seeing a photo of the Foreo, I have read that if physical exfoliation something you choose to do, the Foreo is a good one because of the silicone "bristles".  Which Foreo do you have?  Do you know if there is one that is  preferred over another?

Honored Contributor

Just watched my skincare guru's video on Foreo.  He had positive things to say about it.  It was a sponsored video tho.  Also watched Doctorly's Dr Shah.  Here are his (Doctor of Dermatology) thoughts.  Very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZSAZyBZmz0

Honored Contributor

@tbird    I starting using Mario Badescu last March.  The prices are very reasonable and the products are quality that work.  I use the Buttermilk moisturizer, I use one of his cleansers and toners.  I have also tried other moisturizers for night use. My skin stays hydrated.  You can answer a questionnaire and receive a list of products for your concerns.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I've never tried Dr. Denese, but I love Paula's BHA products. They have really helped my acne & clogged pores. You can also order samples of her products before buying full sizes. Great customer service too.