Honored Contributor

Re: Need new mascara

[ Edited ]

@DiamondsandGold wrote:

Is it waterproof?????

The black with the blue writing is waterproof.  The black with the green writing is not waterproof @DiamondsandGold .

Honored Contributor

@LuvSoCal wrote:

@Midmod wrote:
I used the essence lash princess today 🤗😁😁😁😊😲
Where has this mascara been all my life!?
This stuff is the bomb 👍👍
It applied beautifully first coat. Got all the lashes some I didn't know I had. Lengthened applied perfectly not too much not too little. Oh my gosh I am in love

@Midmod  I just purchased this mascara today at Ulta.  Did yours come with a seal around the outside of the tube?  Mine didn't, and I thought that was strange.  I'd like to try it tomorrow morning...I'm encouraged by your review.

@LuvSoCal  - It's not sealed.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@LuvSoCal wrote:

@Midmod wrote:
I used the essence lash princess today 🤗😁😁😁😊😲
Where has this mascara been all my life!?
This stuff is the bomb 👍👍
It applied beautifully first coat. Got all the lashes some I didn't know I had. Lengthened applied perfectly not too much not too little. Oh my gosh I am in love

@Midmod  I just purchased this mascara today at Ulta.  Did yours come with a seal around the outside of the tube?  Mine didn't, and I thought that was strange.  I'd like to try it tomorrow morning...I'm encouraged by your review.

@LuvSoCal  - It's not sealed.

@San Antonio Gal  Thank you for your response.

I used it this morning, and tbh, I wasn't expecting much.  BUT, how is it possible that such an inexpensive product performs sooo well?!  I'm very impressed.  It finds all the lashes, separates, thickens and lengthens.  I only ever use one coat, and that's all I needed to get a great result.  I never would have tried this without the recommendations on this thread.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Lash Princess by Essence.  Make sure you get the "False Lash Effect" version with the green writing.  CVS 4.99.   You can go wrong with this one.  Top rated

essence | Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara | Gluten & Cruelty Free

I went with your pick.  It's amazing.  Got mine on Amazon.  I'm a big L'oreal fan but this may have succeded theirs in my book.  

Trusted Contributor
Well.... The mascara applies great but I'm STILL getting fallout 🧐
Respected Contributor

@Midmod i SWEAR CLINQUE IS THE BEST AND AFFORDABLE.maybe 15.00 a tube.IT DOESNT FLAKE!

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal I would really like to try this,even though I am happy with my current.Can you tell me where you purchased this product?

Honored Contributor

CVS, Ulta or Amazon.  Hope you like it @Luvsmyfam .

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal I just ordered something from amazon a minuete ago.I will add this to my cart.Does it come in a black/brown color?

Honored Contributor

Black only @Luvsmyfam .