@sonechko wrote:

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Bixa2805 wrote:

Can anyone suggest something that really works to help repair hilighted damaged hair? I have tried some masks, conditioners and coconut oil. They have helped some but I was just wondering if anyone knows of anything they would consider a miracle product for damaged hair. 

Nothing really works except WEN. Overtime WEN truly is a miracle product. Changes not only one's hair, but also the attitude about one's hair, and even changes self-esteem, if you can believe this.

It's great if you believe that is true for you, but that is not an absolute truth. I used WEN cleansing conditioner for years and now I don't. My hair hasn't mysteriously reverted or suffered from not using WEN. I like WEN a lot, LOVED it, but it contains amodimethicone and it was the last silicone I hadn't given up, so I finally did. I'm no hater - WEN makes great products and the Remoist is still one of the best deep conditioners I've ever used. I still recommend WEN to people, as evidenced by my original response here. But to say that "nothing really works except WEN" is just not a factual statement.

It's about using great products that work well and don't contain ingredients that harm your hair. WEN is not the only brand that accomplishes that and Chaz Dean is not the only product developer who stands by that philosophy.

It has nothing to do with my "belief" @Alison Wonderland. It has EVERYTHING to do with my EXPERIENCE. Also, with the experience of millions of WEN loyal users. I am sorry yours was not like that.

My experience was great. I've had equally great experiences and some even better experiences with other products. WEN isn't the only thing out there and people should know that they have options.

If your experience with WEN was all THAT great @Alison Wonderland, or at least as good as mine, you would not be putting your two cents in my reply.

I am sure, the OP can not possibly try ALL the options available in the vast world of hair care out there, and was just looking for some suggestions for a product that works according to other people's experience.

I posted exactly that - my own suggestion from my own personal experience. Why do you have to step in, objecting and dismissing my post - I have no slightest idea! Must be your personality.

Wow, a personal attack because I don't think WEN is the only option? Okay.

No @Alison Wonderland.  You accusing me of something you did  yourself - you personally attached my initial post and my opinion on a product first. Remember?

As you may be aware - I am as entitled to my opinion, as you to yours. And yet, I did not "object" to any of your "suggestions" you've posted on this thread. Have you noticed? 

But you dissallowing me to have my opinion, and go on and on, arguing about my post. Why? What problem do you have with me actually having an opinion, or suggesting a product I love to the OP?

I don't have any problem with you at all.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need miracle product for my hair???

Good.