Frequent Contributor
I purchased the RTM recently and I can't decide if I like it for anything other than the aromatherapy factor. I know that it is supposed to refresh your hair on the second day and even treat your hair, but it seems to just "gunk" it up instead. Don't get me wrong, the smell (POM) is refreshing, but other than that, I'm not sure. My hair is very thin and that might be the difference. People with plenty of hair may get a benefit that I don't. Just wondering what others thought. TIA!
Super Contributor

I love WEN (been using it for years) and the assorted treatment and styling products, but I will admit that I find the RTM useless. The only reason I have so much of the RTM is because it is frequently included in TSVs. Oh, sometimes I use the RTM to set my makeup, or to freshen it up throughout the day - so I guess it's not completely useless, after all.

ETA: I forgot to say that I have extremely coarse, dry, thick hair - so maybe my experience is due to my hair type.

Super Contributor

I have fine straight hair as well and I have no use for the RTM.

I will sometimes use them on my daughter's hair to refresh her curls but even then I prefer water with a little bit of oil in it over the RTM.

Regular Contributor
It's great on my dog when I'm brushing him out and he is in between baths. Makes him smell good and his coat is nice and shiny!
Regular Contributor

I have thick, coarse, kinky hair, and I love the RTM. It's basically a liquified leave in conditioner for me. It moisturizes my hair and makes it soft. I also use it as a de-tangler when I'm taking my micro-braids out. I use it twice a day, every day, but I should be using it more. Because of my hair type, my hair gets dry really quickly and needs moisture.

Esteemed Contributor
Lindylou, if you decide the RTM isn't good for your hair use it on your skin. I have fine hair but I love the RTM and use it on hair/face several times a day. It's great for setting makeup and I use it (POM) during workouts. In the warmer months I keep one in the fridge to cool off. Spritz some on your pillow before bed . I also use tea tree right after I cleanse my face and give it a minute then use my moisturizer.
Frequent Contributor
Sorry I didn't make it back to thank all of you for your comments. Now I just need to decide if I want to keep it because I like the smell, or apply those dollars somewhere else! ??
Super Contributor

I have curly hair too and I use the RTM as a curl refresher.

Super Contributor

I like RTM more for my face, though I spray it all over my face and hair just for nourishment. I wouldn't use too much at a time, and not everyone can have refreshed 2nd or 3rd or 4th day hair. I have to cleanse every day, and I air dry, so RTM doesn't help refresh my hair, but I love it for the face and just a light spritz on the hair.

I personally haven't spent money only on RTM since a 6 oz is so expensive, but I do love when I get them with kits, or on e bay....

Respected Contributor

Just seeing this...but I have thick hair, and the ONLY way I can use RTM on it is mixing 8 or so pumps with my styling creme and apply to soaking wet hair. It's amazing for that! If I put even a little on partly dry/dry hair, it immediately looks weighed down and greasy. I will sometimes spray it on my hair before bed and cleanse it out the next morning.

LOVE it for my skin, however...2 drops of an oil mixed with 4 sprays of RTM and I am done with skincare. I also use it after applying makeup, and throughout the day as a skin refresher.