Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Need help finding a good liquid foundation that covers

@Mistic wrote:

@Mombo1  ~

I had to go and look up "CoverGirl + OLAY.  Thought you meant you used one, and then the other.  Wow, it's already mixed.  I want to try this.  I'm forever on the hunt for something that "really" matches, and not have to layer stuff.  Where do you purchase this?  Target?  Drugstore?  Thank You!  

Hello...yes this is an all in one foundation.  The added OLAY adds some moisture.  I have purchased this at CVS...but I know Walmart or Target carry it as well.  It is a very nice foundation at a reasonable price.    
As I said before...no yellow undertones.  I have tried fair...light...and creamy natural.  
I don't think you will be disappointed. 

Esteemed Contributor

Like @smb3 , I also use CG AquaSmooth.  It's not a liquid, but a creamy compact, that I apply with a brush.  I can swirl on a light coat, or a heavy coat or double layer - depending on what kind of day my complexion is having.  If you have porcelain skin, the lightest shade may not be light enough for you.  But the Ivory shade that I use has pink undertones.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Like @smb3 , I also use CG AquaSmooth.  It's not a liquid, but a creamy compact, that I apply with a brush.  I can swirl on a light coat, or a heavy coat or double layer - depending on what kind of day my complexion is having.  If you have porcelain skin, the lightest shade may not be light enough for you.  But the Ivory shade that I use has pink undertones.

Yes, it has even coverage and you can use it lightly or more, depending on how much you want.  It also has SPF 15 in it.  I use the creamy ivory, which matches my skintone perfectly.  I am on the fair side.  I agree, if you have a porcelain complexion try the lightest shade first.

Super Contributor

The Bye Bye foundation is great, I think it has more coverage but I also love the CC cream from It. I cant find any other foundation that works better and makes my skin look flawless!! and with SPF 50

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

I've been using the It cosmetics CC cream and the Laura Geller Balanced and Brighten over it.  Lately it hasn't been looking very good and I think it's the CC cream because it's not really a foundation. Any recommendations for a reasonably priced, good liquid foundaton that covers well?     I am always either fair or porcelain with pink undertones (The fairest of the fair as they say).  Thank you for your suggestions.  PS I have dry skin.  

@LuvmyLab 

I'm happy with my Lumene CC cream but it's becoming difficult to find.  I always tell myself that if I absolutely have to go back to liquid foundation that I would try L’Oréal Paris’ True Match Super-Blendable Original Foundation.

I've always heard great things about it and it's reasonably priced and easy to find.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~