Respected Contributor

Re: Need help finding a blush...

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Jhincher wrote:

I am 74 and I wear BM's Golden Ivory minerial foundation. I want something that looks natural on my skin. I prefer the no makeup look, but need a little glow. Thanks for any suggestions  you can give me.

@Jhincher - The first thing that came to mind when you said blush with a little glow is 'Milani Baked Blush'. I just went to Amazon and searched for 'Milani Blush' and the color 'Luminoso' is shown. I have one of their blushes and it's very nice.

@Mimi 1883 that's what i use ... the milani baked blush in luminoso.  very soft and a little glow.  

Honored Contributor

@Jhincher   This Clarins Joli blush won Allure's Best blush of 2020.  The color is 01 Cheeky Baby.  It's featherweight and smooth on skin.  Item #5913114 @ Nordstrom.  Apply with fingers or brush. $32

CLARINS Joli Blush, Main, color, 01 CHEEKY BABY

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@all wrote:
Jones road beauty has some really nice balms Depending on your colouring 1 or 2 should be perfect plus they are multitasking. This is Bobbi Browns new line.
Fenty Beauty by the beautiful Rihanna has wonderful cream blushes.

@all   Of course, I wish Bobbi well in her new Jones Road venture, but the balms come off before you know it...especially wearing a mask. A cream blush is more practical.

Honored Contributor

@Jhincher wrote:

I am 74 and I wear BM's Golden Ivory minerial foundation. I want something that looks natural on my skin. I prefer the no makeup look, but need a little glow. Thanks for any suggestions  you can give me.

@Jhincher 

What about Bareminerals Radiance? That gives a little bit of natural color with illumination. Apply it just where you need it.

https://www.qvc.com/bareMinerals-Radiance-All-Over-Face-Color.product.A424090.html?sc=SRCH

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I love Nars Orgasm.  Hopefull we'll be out of masks in a matter of months.

I haven't heard anything about masks ending in a few months @ECBG .

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

SO many are getting shots and herd immunity is taking place.  I didn't mean next month (don't we wish?)Smiley Sad

but I think by next September or October, it will be markedly different from the past 6 months, in that they will have been able to give everyone their immunization for covid.  I don't doubt that some who have extremely sensitive medical conditions will stop wearing masks.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

SO many are getting shots and herd immunity is taking place.  I didn't mean next month (don't we wish?)Smiley Sad

but I think by next September or October, it will be markedly different from the past 6 months, in that they will have been able to give everyone their immunization for covid.  I don't doubt that some who have extremely sensitive medical conditions will stop wearing masks.

The effects of the vaccination are yet to be felt. Only about 12% of the US have had their first shot.  No herd immunity, not even close. 

Honored Contributor

@silkyk 

I have loved this blush (from a distance) for so long.  I really want to try it but I'm not sure I have the right coloring for it.  Brown hair (with a reddish tint), blue eyes, light (to light med skin tone).  

Occasional Contributor

FYI:

NARS. You may have thought that NARS would always be a beloved makeup brand. But, in 2017, the company began selling to China and thus became a company that tests on animals. ... Those against animal-testing would argue that NARS is no longer worth the money — nor the cost.