Valued Contributor

Need help deciding...which foundation...Mally or Josie Maran?

I have seen the different ones of Mallys & they have great reviews but then I saw the one by Josie Maran on the other night & it looked good too. I really like that Josie's is suppose to have Argan oil in it. But Mallys looks good too. Then to top it off this afternoon I saw one from Signature Club on HSN...8 butters or something like that & when she got it on it looked good too. Now I am confused. Just want a good foundation that covers & looks good but not chalky, drying or heavy. Am I looking for the impossible? I tried tarte & It cosmetics & they just weren't what I wanted. You would think it would not be that hard to pick a good foundation out! Would love some suggestions, maybe one you really like. TIA

Trusted Contributor

Re: Need help deciding...which foundation...Mally or Josie Maran?

I use Mally's Visible Skin Powder Foundation -- LOVE IT!

I have tried a sample of Josie's Argan Oil Foundation, but it was orange on me. I think it's a product you either love or hate.

Super Contributor

Re: Need help deciding...which foundation...Mally or Josie Maran?

If I had to choose between the two, there would be no choice. Mally has been a celebrity make up artist for years, and travels around the world to make her own products.

Josie is just another no name model who got lucky. I don't credit her with having any edge on creating or manufacturing make up. I'd only buy from Mally.