Valued Contributor

Re: Need drugstore makeup which is fragrance-free and waterproof

@AngelPuppy1 

Hi  I actually had cataract surgery in July and they prescribe 2 kinds of drops to treat your eye prior to surgery and for 2 weeks after . When it bothers me my eye doctor said to use them and it helps . He recommends to wash the eyes with a drop of baby shampoo in a capful of warm water all along the lash line . I haven't done that yet . I have learned what bothers my eyes and try to avoid it and that helps greatly . I noticed heavy eye cream any time of active wash . I have acne prone skin an found that usuing a salacylic acid wash bothered them . I also have redness but not rosacea . I find that Procure Rosacare hydrogel moisturizer is excellent . It is made for Rosacea prone skin .  I also like Trive Mascara because it is very easy to remove .I find the rubbing to really irritate . Hope this helps . Have a great day 

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1   I know that Burt'sBees has skincare for sensitive skin.  They also carry makeup but you would have to check it out.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn 

Thank you for answering! I guess we just have to baby our eyes!  I try but still have so much trouble! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Thank you for this recommendtion!  I appreciate!

Valued Contributor

I’ve had really good experience with theBalm.  I use their tinted moisturizer, eyeshadows, bronzer, and have used some of the blushes in the past.  Right now they are having a sale on the website.  50% off everything 😃 making the prices extremely reasonable

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss 

Thank you for the suggestions!