Honored Contributor

Re: Need cool toned pink eye shadow palette

[ Edited ]

I'm really interested to see this one from Too Faced next week.  I like most of the colors in it and it's supposed to be a pink palette even though a lot of it looks brown which works for me too.

PMess (2).jpg 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @just bee

Esteemed Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Boehm Collector

NYX

Too warm?

Thank you, @just bee.  It might be too warm.  I will have to take a look at it in a store. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Katcat1

Esteemed Contributor

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful recommendations.   So far I have ordered the ColourPop Fame Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette and Makeup Revolution Online Only Jewel Collection Eyeshadow Palette in Opulent from Ulta.  Will see how those work out first then will move on to the others if they don't.  

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector  Yes, let us know what you think. I feel that there are really good palettes at the drugstore or with drugstore pricing that have great quality. 

Esteemed Contributor

@silkyk  @wvumountiefan @Kabella  ...... so far I have tried the ColourPop Fame Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette; the Makeup Revolution Unlined Only Jewel Collection Eyeshadow Palette in Opulent; and the ELF Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette - Nude Rose Gold.   They all have really pretty colors.  I'm having fun trying out different looks.  So far so good!  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Is this Neutral Pink by Clinique warm or cool?  I can't tell.  (I haven't read all the posts so sorry if someone already mentioned it).

Screenshot_2019-02-17 Clinique Neutral Pink All About Shadow 8-Pan Palette Ulta Beauty.png

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I'm really interested to see this one from Two Faced next week.  I like most of the colors in it and it's supposed to be a pink palette even though a lot of it looks brown which works for me too.

PMess (2).jpg 

@Laura14 BEAUTIFUL! I am starting to try Too Faced for the first time. I have an Urban Decay pallet that I love. Have you tried both brands? If so, how do you think they compare, color intensity, wearability, etc.?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife  I have never tried Urban Decay.  I plan to make a run to Ulta to check this Too Faced one out.  I think it went into stores yesterday.  Can't wait to see it.