Honored Contributor

Re: Need cool toned pink eye shadow palette

@Boehm Collector wrote:

I am looking for a nice cool toned pink eye shadow palette.  Can anyone recommend a nice one?   I look horrible in warm pink toned eye shadows.    TIA

@Boehm Collector  You can try out the look w/ your blush shade if you haven’t worn cool pink on your eyes yet.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

I am looking for a nice cool toned pink eye shadow palette.  Can anyone recommend a nice one?   I look horrible in warm pink toned eye shadows.    TIA

@Boehm Collector  You can try out the look w/ your blush shade if you haven’t worn cool pink on your eyes yet.

I always use my Blush as pink eyeshadow.

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

I always use my Blush as pink eyeshadow.

@cuddlesmama  When I finish w/ my “bronzer”, a natural matte light brown shade, what’s left on the brush, I use in & just above the crease. I tend to multiuse my products....eyeshadow as highlighter on top of cheeks, too. I apply it so rarely, I never invest in a separate product.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm CollectorIf you want to be in a cool tone pink pallette heaven look no further than Makeup Revolution Jewel Collection eyeshadow pallette in "Opulent"....They sell it at Ulta for 15.00....Take a look at all the shades on the Ulta Website.                                      Another pink soft shimer satin for the lid is a single shadow that I love is by Urban Decay called "Scratch" You can use other transition shades from pallettes or singles you have on hand instead of buying a whole pallette. But the MUR is worth it for the cost & also I was surprised that it worked as well as some of my highend pallettes HTH       

Esteemed Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Boehm CollectorIf you want to be in a cool tone pink pallette heaven look no further than Makeup Revolution Jewel Collection eyeshadow pallette in "Opulent"....They sell it at Ulta for 15.00....Take a look at all the shades on the Ulta Website.                                      Another pink soft shimer satin for the lid is a single shadow that I love is by Urban Decay called "Scratch" You can use other transition shades from pallettes or singles you have on hand instead of buying a whole pallette. But the MUR is worth it for the cost & also I was surprised that it worked as well as some of my highend pallettes HTH       

Thank you, @Kabella

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector  Check out Kylie Jenner as she came out with a Valentine eye shadow palette.  I have not seen it but it's worth a look see.  Never mind it is sold out.  Go to Stila Cosmetics and look under "Sale" and scroll down.  There are two eye shadow palettes that have pink and beiges that you may like and  only $19.  Kylie's was $45.  Good luck. Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Here's one more.  $9.98 @ Walmart.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @Katcat1

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector

I just stumbled across this one...

Roses

Roses

Roses

The colors appear more "rosy" on the CoverGirl website.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector

NYX

Too warm?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~