Super Contributor

Need an under eye cover cream

It can be a drug store one or one sold at the Q. I need it to lighten the dark area under the eye. Don't want it to be too white.

Which one do you like?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Need an under eye cover cream

I like the IT Undereye corrector cream sold here on the Q. Does a great job at covering dark circles.
Super Contributor

I use the It bye bye under eye in tan. The medium has a strange ghostly shade on me, but the tan is perfect. Set it with Urban Decay setting spray, not powder, so it won't cake up.

Contributor

I really like putting YSL Touch Éclat under my eyes, it comes in many different shades, it's not a concealer but rather creates light under your eyes. I then "seal" with makeup forever loose powder, tapping it under my eyes. This also helps with eyeliner staying put all day.

Honored Contributor

On 3/5/2015 BornAgain said:

I use the It bye bye under eye in tan. The medium has a strange ghostly shade on me, but the tan is perfect. Set it with Urban Decay setting spray, not powder, so it won't cake up.

I could have written this. I, too, found that medium was a strange shade on me -- sort of pink with a bit of a gray cast. The tan (which is described as a "warm medium") works better for me, although I do wish it were just a smidge lighter and smidge more neutral for my skin tone. But it blends in and looks fine. I think it's the best concealer on the market.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

Bought something in Target by Pixi . Its a peachy colored eye brightener cream in a little jar. So far I'm very happy with it. Just enough to cover my dark circles and is very natural looking.

Respected Contributor

Luv the Josie Maran chubby stick. Looks flawless.

Super Contributor

I need more help lately with dark circles, concealer alone isn't working so I've been using the Tarte CC under eye corrector in Light (in the small compact), then my concealer (SSC CC Eye) on top. It helps without accentuating dry skin or fine lines etc.

When ever I use thicker concealers like It Cosmetics bye bye under eye, it shows every little line and accentuates the dryness under my eyes which makes it look worse. The tarte/SSC combo has been working pretty well for me thankfully.

Honored Contributor

I know that Laura Mercier carries several under eye concealers. I use the Secret concealer but there are two others you may want to consider. Her newest one is in a tube and heavy duty or she has another one that comes with two different shades of concealer. Read the reviews. Her products are also sold at Nordstrom (free shpg. & returns).

kindness is strength