Honored Contributor

I like Maybelline's Age Instant Age Rewind Concealer/Corrector. That comes in a shade called 'Brightener'. On me the 'Neutralizer' shade works best. Top-rated by thousands of users. I have recommended it here many times. 

images.jfif

$8

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Midmod 

I'm 65 and when I was in my mid 40s I went through some difficult times. My face aged well beyond my years and I hated it. My lids were sagging badly and my whole face went south, too, with crepey skin all over. I finally went to a derm and had my lids resurfaced (with a laser) and that made a huge improvement. One of the best things I ever did. 

But not everyone can afford to have procedures done.

Respected Contributor

As far as primers go, I have Younique Moodstruck eye primer for the past few years and nothing compares.  They also have amazing shadows with great pigment and staying power, but if you use this primer first, go to sleep, you will wake up with your shadow still  in place. It's crazy good.  (I am not a rep, but finding one shouldn't be difficult.)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Need an eye brightener

[ Edited ]

@RainyDayGal wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Midmod 

I'm 65 and when I was in my mid 40s I went through some difficult times. My face aged well beyond my years and I hated it. My lids were sagging badly and my whole face went south, too, with crepey skin all over. I finally went to a derm and had my lids resurfaced (with a laser) and that made a huge improvement. One of the best things I ever did. 

But not everyone can afford to have procedures done.

I couldn't have done if I didn't save my money for a long time. I was working two jobs at the time and I made up my mind to do it. I was determined to make myself happy. It was a reward for some things I had done during that time in my life and it was well-derserved and some.

...and that's not even half the story.

Valued Contributor

Re: Need an eye brightener

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee   Glad you got such great results!  Sounds VERY well-deserved.  ❤️