Valued Contributor

Need an Ojon Revitalizing Mist dupe

I finally have used up my great big huge bottle of this and need to know if anyone uses a product similar to this.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need an Ojon Revitalizing Mist dupe

The original formula saved my hair.  I mist daily and finding it is an extreme challenge finding this product.  I don't believe they are making it anymore.  I hesitate to give you my only source... but always check out eBay, that's where I've been finding it .... however hang on to your hat at the prices they want and be careful, ask the seller how old the product is.

The product that does not have "Original Formula" written large up and down the bottle it is far older and may even be some of the product that was chaged along the way.  However, the bottle with "Original Formula" going up and down the side are the newer products and are definitely the origininal formula.

It's a great product and the company that purchased Ojon did a huge disservice by re-formulating the product.  I believe that QVC customers made such a stink about it that they brought back the original formula.

Good luck, I hope you find some at a decent price.  When my stash runs out I'm not sure I'll be able to find it again and I'm not paying $175 for it.... . 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Do you think the Tweak'd products are comparable? @Q4u 

Honored Contributor

I was only into the Moisturizing Mist and really didn't care for other Ojon items I tried so I can't say if the tweeks they made were good or not except the Moisturizing Mist and the changes made in that product were awful.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

Thanks Q4U  I have seen some outrageous prices for this stuff that's for sure.  I was hoping there was something out there that comes close as the old stuff will only last so long on the market.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the Macadamia Professional  spray. Smells a little nutty  and works great. I got mine at beauty brands. Pantene has a spray detangler I like.  One n' Only Argan oil  at sallys beauty has a spray that is quite awesome. But if you want something with a simular scent and texture I would try macadamia professional.  The macadamia is around $25 I think.  The One N' Only is under $10.  I believe the pantene is under $5 Sorry for any missspellings I am rushing this lol

macadamia_weightlessmoisture_leave_in_cond_mist_8.5oz_900x900.jpg

1388510_1388510__10762_std.png

a1c0916a6eb30c6a805155f8b39f3554.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Wen Replenishing Treatment Mists are really nice- but definitely not as good as Ojon.....

I  was wondering if Tweakd spray was comparable to Ojon's s revitalizing mist- from the replies, I guess not!

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

Wen Replenishing Treatment Mists are really nice- but definitely not as good as Ojon.....

I  was wondering if Tweakd spray was comparable to Ojon's s revitalizing mist- from the replies, I guess not!

I had two big 12oz bottles of wen mist. It was not bad  but it seemed to lack  in some things  i ended up never useing them so I tossed them out. kinda wish I did not for they are expensive.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kcladyz wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

I had two big 12oz bottles of wen mist. It was not bad  but it seemed to lack  in some things  i ended up never useing them so I tossed them out. kinda wish I did not for they are expensive.

Wen's  613 and 319  sprays are supposed to be more nourishing- I haven't tried them yet though. But I have used some 613 products  and they really do help with hair challenges! 

DevaCurl No Comb Detangling Spray &  Ouidad PlayCurl Spray are both ones I've tried too. Ouidad's is very nourishing! I also tried Carols Daughters  sprays- the Hair Milk spray is okay. But the others? yuk.... it feels like a coat of stuff on the hair (even though they're supposedly silicone free).

Honored Contributor

I have long hair, down to mid-back, and at one time used the Ojon spray. I liked everything about it but after a while of using it I started not liking the way it made my hair feel so I stopped using it altogether.

Now I'm using Carol's Daughter Monoi Anti-breakage SprayHeart. I love this stuff!  For me it's the best detangling leave-in that I have ever used. It's weightless, too, and a little is all you need. I love the smell of this. It doesn't linger very long and that's okay by me.Woman Happy

CAROL'S DAUGHTER ANTI-BREAKAGE SPRAY

Carols-Daughter-Monoi-Repairing-Anti-Breakage-Spray-K3904900-820645220447.jpg