Honored Contributor

Re: Need an Ojon Revitalizing Mist dupe

@Shanus wrote:

@Ibby114  Does the CAROL'S DAUGHTER spray have a lot of oil in it to weigh down my fine hair?

@Shanus,

No, it's very light, weightless. It's why I love it so much. I cannot use anything on my hair that weighs it down. A little goes a long way. It's really good stuff. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I am not sure if I responded here already but I have used ojon  and I like macadamia professional mist and pantene detangler  spray mist . I would say the macadamia professioal mist is the closest to being a dupe. Another good spray mist is made by aussie  but i am not sure if its still sold in stores.

Respected Contributor

Hello, BaileyBop. Smiley Happy

Not sure if this will help or if it's the same thing, but Nick Chavez makes Traditions Prickly Pear Restoring Mist and Velvet Mesquite Restoring Spray. I'll post more about it below.

--------------------------------------------------

https://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server2600/7ca87/products/212/images/331/Img3746__64751.1409197932.500.659.jpg?c=2

Product Description

Traditions by Nick Chavez® Prickly Pear Restoring Mist helps infuse protein for ehanced hair structure and protect damaged and stressed hair against chemical, thermal and mechanical abuse. Helps restore  integrity and health for all hair types. Contains Prickly Pear Cactus, which restores moisture, strength and proteins.

To Use: After shampooing and conditioning, spray onto damp hair on ends and comb through. Leave in.

(not on QVC. Used to be, but it's not anymore. It's on Nick's site, though)

--------------------------------------------------------------

https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server2600/7ca87/products/223/images/450/VM_Restoring_Web__44686.1434529217.500.659.png?c=2

Product Description

Nick Chavez’ Velvet Mesquite Restoring Spray helps to repair, rebuild and revitalize your hair with the rejuvenating strength of Nick’s signature ingredient, Velvet Mesquite Extract. Stressed, damaged, and chemically over-processed hair is restructured to help protect against further harm and damage while being restored to its peak condition. Helps to repair breakage, split ends and damage from thermal appliances. Restores hair integrity, moisture and health for all hair types.

To Use: After shampooing and conditioning, spray onto damp hair on ends and comb through. Leave in.

Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Restoring Spray 8 oz. Duo Item # A278740

(it's sold out on QVC right now and you'd have to go on waitlist for it. But it's at Nick's site)

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

I like Nick Chavez

Honored Contributor

Did you know that Origins carries Ojon?  Check their website. Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  Yes. I used to get my OJON and at ULTA. Neither carry the mist. 

Honored Contributor

@NC Bandwagon  I finally DID order the NC Mesquite Spray. Think I'm on waitlist for duo.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to love Ojon's Restoring Mist, but since Nick came out with Mesquite I have not missed it.  I actually prefer the Mesquite Restore Mist over the Ojon.  You can check, but I think Origins has discontinued the Ojon Mist.

For a Carol's Daughter option which I stumbled upon at Walgreens and like better than Monoi is Sacred Tiare.  Like Monoi, it is alledgedly formulated to combat breakage, dryness and frizz, but it's cheaper, and works better on my hair.  Sacred Tiare leave-in conditioning spray is $11 and the Monoi version is $19.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@NC Bandwagon  I finally DID order the NC Mesquite Spray. Think I'm on waitlist for duo.

Hope it works well for you. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Contributor

I'd give Tweak'd a try....HSN has a good return policy...I've tried the shamoos and the leave in mists...they smell great and work well....no complaints