Respected Contributor

Re: Need an Emerald Green nail color......

[ Edited ]

Good grief....I would! Don't knock it until you've tried it.  

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀I like Sinful Colors polish so much. They have the St. Daddy's Day 2016 Shamrock Collection out now. Try Walgreens... they usually have the collections.  They are$1.99 and wear like iron. In fact this was the  top rated line of polish by consumer reports....Over even Chanel and OPI. The colors are online if you Google it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

More importantly, I think I would switch salons!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you can find it -- OPI Amazon Amazoff is a green.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Sinful Colors sham-rockin nail colors.......

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

I was going to mention this new Essie one  but I think the Sally Hansen Emerald City is closest to what you are looking for.  

off tropic - greens by essie
  off tropic

lush grove green

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Good grief ..... Why would you want that?

Come on, there's nothing wrong with someone wanting to use a fun nail color.

The OP isn't asking anyone else to wear it.  She was just asking for some helpful suggestions.  No need to make her feel bad.  Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@MadameQueen wrote:

I was going to mention this new Essie one  but I think the Sally Hansen Emerald City is closest to what you are looking for.  

off tropic - greens by essie
  off tropic

lush grove green

This is the one I was going to suggest.  I saw it in a blog recently.  I usually stick with the traditional reds and pinks, but I started trying new colors last year and I think I'm going to have to pick this one up.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Good grief ..... Why would you want that?

I bucked the color trend for a long time! Finally took the 'dark" plunge a number of years ago in my pedicures with Lincoln Park After Dark, the color of dark grape jelly. I have never looked back.

My fingernails are neutral but it's the wild wild west on my toes! Love all that fun color! Especially with sandals!

Buy a cheap one and give it a try. A pretty sky blue or turquoise looks great against a tan in summer!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

@vac  I received an email from Essie with the spring 2016 shades but nothing was grabbing me.  I haul out this nail polish every St. Patrick's day.  I can't find Confetti nail polish anymore but it was cheap and it serves the purpose.  Sometimes I do gold wiht one the green ring finger.  It's called My favorite martianWoman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@MadameQueen wrote:

@vac  I received an email from Essie with the spring 2016 shades but nothing was grabbing me.  I haul out this nail polish every St. Patrick's day.  I can't find Confetti nail polish anymore but it was cheap and it serves the purpose.  Sometimes I do gold wiht one the green ring finger.  It's called My favorite martianWoman Happy

Cool!  You are definitely ready for St. Patrick's Day!