Honored Contributor

Need advice on blush color - especially if you're a "Geller Girl"!

I wear red a lot. Usually I use Cherry Custard by LG and go light on my eyes. Lately I've been experimenting with a lighter blush and heavier eyes. I've been using Bora Bora by LG, applied very lightly. Can anyone recommend another color to try?

I have a lot of Laura's blushes, but I'm open to suggestions from other lines - I have a few of those too! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Re: Need advice on blush color - especially if you're a "Geller Girl"!

If you like mineral makeup I would suggest you try this kit from Everyday Minerals (online). I have it and enjoy trying different colors too and these are all so pretty. This is my favorite mineral makeup ever!

Blush Wardrobe Kit

Honored Contributor

Thanks silkyk! I've never tried that brand before, but I'll definitely check it out. Do they have some nice neutral blushes in the kit? 

Honored Contributor

I love the great color choices from Clinique. 

Trusted Contributor

Beach-mom, can I ask what are your hair, skin, and eye colors?

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Thanks silkyk! I've never tried that brand before, but I'll definitely check it out. Do they have some nice neutral blushes in the kit? 

Hi beach-mom! Yes that kit has some pretty neutrals (go on over to their site and they show the colors and the cool little brush that comes with the kit) but for neutrals I would go with this other kit they have. Also a winner! Have fun shopping!

Bronze Age Kit