Respected Contributor

Re: Need a recommendation for a jasmine perfume!

@1Professor wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

Best bet is to put in the search

perfume top note jasmin

Plenty of choices...my next bottle will be Tom Ford  Lost Cherry

If you are a member of COSTCO, perfumes are discounted and they clearly tell you top middle bottom notes.

@Just Bling 

Thanks.

I am a researcher, so, by habit, I searched blogs, reviews, ingredients, top fragrance experts.

Hoping here, to get actual experiences with fragrances.

Q forum folks are so generous with their product experiences.

I agree but fragrance is so personal.  As you are aware, what smells good on me probably doesn't smell good on you but yes, the suggestions and opinions are so generous and wasn't aware you already googled your choices. 

Honored Contributor

@1Professor 

I know this is not what you are looking for, but there was a company ‘Philadelphia Soap Works’ many of us used.  I have not been able to find them since the Pandemic, but someone here may know how.

For the real thing, I suggest Bourbon French in New Orleans.  They have blended a perfume for me for years.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor   Nordstrom has a perfume that is called Jasmine but it is expensive.  FYI  It's called Jasmin 17.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@1Professor   Some of Jo Malone's colognes do not have staying power but others do.  I also found if you buy the body lotion too with a cologne or perfume it will last longer.  I found that some perfumes do not have staying power so it is trial and error.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

The seven virtues.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@1Professor   Some of Jo Malone's colognes do not have staying power but others do.  I also found if you buy the body lotion too with a cologne or perfume it will last longer.  I found that some perfumes do not have staying power so it is trial and error.

@Katcat1   Thanks for the Jasmine 17 recommendation, I'm going to check it out.

I will not buy Jo Malone since it is a cologne, with 2-4% perfume oil, compared to a perfume with 20-30%.

Respected Contributor

You might check out Child Perfume Oil, here's the description from their website:

This mesmerizing and addictive fragrance opens with a heady burst of exotic white florals, featuring a lush blend of jasmine, tuberose, orange blossom and magnolia that dries down with a lingering, feminine sensuality. Quietly seductive, it is a very personal, close-to-the-skin scent that teasingly beckons to be inhaled.

Child Perfume Oil Roll On 1 oz

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

ALIEN Thierry Mugler 1.0 oz / 30 ml EDP Women Perfume Refillable Spray@1Professor  One more and I love "Angel" too.

Love both!

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch I have been buying "Angel" for many years. I love and collect perfume bottles and this brand are some of my favorites. I have the first body cream jar that is so pretty.

But I will say that the new body cream jars are out of this world.

Have you tried "Good Girl"?

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch I have been buying "Angel" for many years. I love and collect perfume bottles and this brand are some of my favorites. I have the first body cream jar that is so pretty.

But I will say that the new body cream jars are out of this world.

Have you tried "Good Girl"?

@VenturaHighway  No, I haven't.  I have such a supply of various colognes, perfumes, and scented creams that I had to put the brakes on for awhile.