Super Contributor

Re: Need a new perfume recommendation!

I'm not much of a perfume wearer, I'm sensitive to smells and get migraines.  I saw makeupbytiffanyd on you tube rave about this perfume during the Sephora sale, I gave it a try simply because I like her style (only available online at Sephora).  I have to say I'm glad I gave it a shot, not too floral because those scents do trigger my migraines.  This is it if you want to give it a try-Hermes Jour d'Hermes Gardenia.  Good luck.

Respected Contributor

Anything philosophy!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

If you are near a L'occitane Boutique, try their Jasmin blend.  They are richly blended in the French tradition.  

Jasmin & Bergamote Eau de Toilette

Trusted Contributor

Butterfly........by Hanne Mori

Honored Contributor

my newest one (that i get lots of compliments on) is BELLA by vince camuto. there are some newer fragrances out by vc  and i plan on getting a set.

the bottle is beautiful also.

i also recommend checking out PENHALIGONS fragrances. they have a great website that goes into detail about their scents and the notes in each fragrance. my current favorites are JUNIPER SLING and IRIS PRIMA.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

A magazine just reviewed Si Rose Signature by Armani: Wondering if anyone has tried it?

Si Rose Signature was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Julie Masse. The fragrance features rose de mai, damask rose, bergamot, mandarin orange, freesia, black currant, vanilla, osmanthus, iris, ambrette (musk mallow), amber and patchouli.

Armani Si Rose Signature.jpg

Honored Contributor

i got the original Si on mothers day last year......it is a strong scent, but i enjoy wearing it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

My favorite perfume is Chanel#5 , However in summer I change and wear a nice light summery fragrance called Bright Crystal   by Versace, I read the description of the perfume and was not impressed by that but decided to try it as a young lady described it as light and kinda sexy at the same time .I tried it and boy I really like it.It is   light and its a litte bit floral and a little bit friutty but no ttoo much of anything , i get compliments from young ladies and older men as well,[ just a bit of everything but not overwhelming in anyway.]try It!

cathy from ma

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

A magazine just reviewed Si Rose Signature by Armani: Wondering if anyone has tried it?

Si Rose Signature was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Julie Masse. The fragrance features rose de mai, damask rose, bergamot, mandarin orange, freesia, black currant, vanilla, osmanthus, iris, ambrette (musk mallow), amber and patchouli.

Armani Si Rose Signature.jpg

@1Professor , oooh, this has me intrigued!  I like the original "Si" so I'll have to give this a try.  Rose sure is the current trend, hey?  A few years ago it was patchouli, now everything is rose.