Trusted Contributor

Re: Need a cuticle cream that is not oily or strong smelling

Hi @AngelPuppy1 

I have a few different things I have used on my cuticles.  I like Josie Maran's Argon balm, vaseline, or sally hansen "complete salon cuticle eraser and balm".

All seem to work well.  The sally hansen is the only one designated to be a cuticle cream.  however, I think the others are just as nourishing. They aren't super oily or scented.  I have even used any lip balm in pinch on my hands.... 

Hope you find something that works for you.  I know how painful dry skin and nails can be.  

Esteemed Contributor

I use the Beekman cuticle cream. No strong smell and more importantly it works. 

Honored Contributor

@justashopper 

Thank you!  I have gotten an issue in the winter occasionally but this has been the worst and I know it has to be because of all the hand sanitizing and hand washing! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @AngelPuppy1  Smiley Happy

I use Onyx Hard As Hoof.  I really helps my cuticles and nails.   It's under 8.00 for the jar. 

I also use O'Keeffe's Skin Repair Lotion for extremely dry skin. I make sure to rub it into my cuticles.  It's also under 8.00 for the tube. 

I  apply both first thing in the morning, midday and before bed. 

They've made a difference for me. 

Good luck! Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj 

Thank you for these suggestions!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin