Honored Contributor

Need a Rec. For "Sunless Tanning" Lotion Please

Going on a cruise in Feb and I'd like to get a little color on my legs. I'm not looking to be a bronze (or orange) goddess Smiley Happy Just a little color. Needs to be something I can get WM or Target. Thanks ladies!

Honored Contributor

Re: Need a Rec. For ""Sunless Tanning"" Lotion Please

I used to get L'Oreal tanning towelletes at Walmart and they still had them this summer. I don't know if they would have them at this time of the year yet.

Respected Contributor

Tan Towels available at HSN. I am very pale and use these when I go to the beach (rare occasions due to skin cancer, then I have spf on and use umbrella). Follow directions-very easy to use.

Valued Contributor

I use Tan Towels either from HSN or Ulta.

Honored Contributor

OK, I bought some of the L'Oreal tanning towelettes today. I didn't look to see how many I was getting for $10 Smiley Surprised Only six. I'm not trying to get TAN. Just not white. So with that in mind, I have a couple questions concerning these towelettes. I followed all the directions for clean, exfoliated and dry skin. I'm only using this product from right above the knees, down. I'll be wearing capris and sandals.

Can I re-use the towelettes? Since I'm only using them on the lower portions of my legs, there is a lot of product left. If I put them in a baggie and get out all the air, will they be good for another application or two?

About how long does it take for the product to start working? It just says use daily till the desired color and then 1 or 2 times a week.

Thanks

Valued Contributor

SALLY HANSEN AIRBRUSH LEGS
Valued Contributor

Oh - forgot to mention to get the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Lotion NOT the spray. I us it on my arms or any exposed area. A little goes a long way. I sometimes mix a little in my body lotion before applying.