Contributor

I'll toss out what I've been using.  Merle Norman Timeless Illuminating Broad Spectrum SPF30 liquid foundation and really like it. I don't know if you have a Merle Norman studio near you, but they tried some on my skin to see which shade would work best for me. That way, I didn't have to guess. 

Good Luck on your search and I hope you find something that you like.

--Jeri

Merle Norman Makeup.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Jen306   I would look at Stila and Rihanna's new foundation both are more reasonably priced.  If you want to spend more money look at Chanel, Armani & Laura Mercier.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I am not going to bombard you with suggestions. Stay away from Matte or anything that says long wearing. Those are not for dry skin. If you have a Sephora near you, my suggestion is to go there. They can see the condition of your skin, your undertones, etc. 

Esteemed Contributor

Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra.  This is not a new product, but as for a longwear liquid foundation there are several I could say are just as good, but none I would say are better.  With an impressive color range of more than 30 shades there is bound to be one which matches well to your coloring whether your are super fair or coffee bean deep.  Ulta and Sephora carry many shades of Teint Idole Ulra, but for the in-store availablity of the entire color range you must go to a Lancome department store counter. 

New Contributor

Thank you very much for replying! I will definitely look into trying this! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jen306 - I use a variety, including one that matches my skin perfectly - Kristofer Buckle's. But one of the best things I ever did was go into a Bare Minerals boutique and order their Made-2-Fit foundation. I LOVE that, and I usually wear it when I really like to look great. The color match is perfect. You can use the app yourself, but the SA did it for me on the store phone. They scan different areas of your face with no foundation on, you give your information, and it comes in the mail with your name printed on the bottle. I would say it's a light to medium coverage, but one you can build to get a more covered look. It feels silky on, and it gives you a little glow - no sheen or anything scary. It is a little more expensive - around $50 - but I think it's more than worth it! Smiley Happy