Occasional Contributor

Currently on my 4th night of the 7 day tril of Nerium AD.   I love this product, but the cost is too far out of my budget. Can anyone recommend a dupe?  Has anyone used Nerium then moved on to a product that works just as well?  The Nerium is tightening, toning, moisturizing, making wrinkles far less noticeable and shrinking my pores. I love it. Just can't afford. TIA for suggestions.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Need a Dupe for Nerium AD

I have a friend that sells that. She raves about it & is constantly posting photos of before & afters. I haven't tried it because I know it's expensive & I'm afraid I might like it. But then I think of how much $$$ I waste trying other products that I end up not using. Maybe it's cheaper in the long run if you buy something you know will work? 

Or the other option is to find people to buy it from you. I'm sure after they see your results they'll want some. Don't you get yours free if you get people to order it?

Respected Contributor

I've used Nerium before and loved it. I haven't found anything else that comes close to it.
Honored Contributor

Ohhh, I was so hoping when I opened this thread that someone had found a really good dupe for this!  I've used and it and love it!  But like others, it's just too spendy.  I've bought probably 5 or 6 bottles from ebay.  Only got one that seemed like the product was old.  She refunded my money.  You can find it on ebay for $65-$70.  Still high but better than $100.  It's evens skin tone, reduces pore size, eliminates (my) breakouts and reduces fine lines. 

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

This product gets a lot of bad reviews online. And the cost is insane.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for input.    Appreciate responses. Will continue my quest.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Sister is involved in this product...She gave me a sample and it made me break out awful....I see no difference at all in her skin for such a long use..

It is very expensive, glad some like it, I hope you find what works for you...maybe try Ebay?