Trusted Contributor

Re: Need Recommendations for Bath Products For Teen Girl

Bath and Body Works is a great place to start--I like the C.O. Bigelow lemon products they sell there (lotion, body wash, lip balm, body cream), but the Coconut Lime Breeze (house brand) is also nice.

At The Body Shop I like the coconut scented products (body butter, shower cream, soap, etc.) They have some pre-packaged gift boxes that range in price from $9- $35 right now.

Esteemed Contributor

Bath and Body Works for sure. If you've ever been in one of their stores they are overflowing with teen girls during non school hours and weekends. Vanilla Bean Noel has already been suggested and I'll add Sugar Plum Dream (it sounds so teen girly). As you may know with their buy a certain number/get the same number free specials you can usually put together an impressive gift box for a young lady.

Valued Contributor

Wow! Thank you ladies, I knew I'd get some good advice here. Sounds like Bath & Body Works it is! I think she has one near where she lives too. So, if she doesn't like what I get her she can exchange it. Smile

Will she need the receipt or, will the store scan the individual products?

Super Contributor

I have teen age Great Granddaughters - definitely Bath & Body works. Vanilla Bean Noel is a favorite, sugar plum dream does sound great for a teenager.

Contributor

To be safe I would give her the receipt. The do exchanges with out it, but to make sure she gets full credit for what you spent, I would tuck the receipt in the bag!

Super Contributor

My granddaughter and her peeps like the products at "Victoria's Secret".....not the underwear, yet--- the bath & body scents. The fave is "Pink", fresh & clean. There's a kind of "Pink" cloud around the whole soccer team.

They love gift cards to Ulta and Sephora. They travel in a flock and can spend hours there.

Respected Contributor

I also agree with Ulta or bath and body works. One of my new favorite scents from BBW is the white citrus. It is really very nice and good for someone of any age. A few years back my favorite was the pink grapefruit and mango mandarin from bath and body works both that have been discontinued. These were some of my favorite scents and my nieces loved them also. If you think that she would like a citrus scent I would recommend the white citrus.

Victoria Secret is also a good choice for a younger person.

Honored Contributor

They can probably give you a gift receipt - no pricing on the receipt. She will love it.

Frequent Contributor

Teen girls love Victoria's Secret Pink products. The Fresh & Clean scent is a good one

Esteemed Contributor

Victoria Secret bath gels. They always have a special at Christmas on the purchase of 3. I get the body spray that matches too.