Honored Contributor

Re: Need Prayers for Long-Time Forum Booster "Beauty Junkie"

Will certainly say prayers.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sfnative I was thinking about beautyjunkie earlier and wondered how she was doing.  Do you have any updates about her?  I hope she's doing better now.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

@sfnativeSo Sorry she is suffering with pain. Yes, she will be in my prayers. Take Care.

Esteemed Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

@sfnative I was thinking abouy beautyjunkie earlier and wondered how she was doing.  Do you have any updates about her?  I hope she's doing better now.  

@Stargazer77 

Many apologies for my late reply, as I've had severe sciatic pain since late May and can only sit up and up my laptop once or so a week.

Beauty Junkie is generally doing ok, but has set-backs so often that lately have been gastric in nature. She's also an anxious and nervous wreck because hher DH has a serious cardiac situation in which his heart is only functioning at 20% and they've been having him waiting for MONTHS for a pacemaker.  It just boggles the mind.  However, in the meantime, she's mustering up little bits of energy here and there to set up for Christmas and loving every minute of it.  Hope this helps.  I know she would appreciate any prayers at this time. XXX

Honored Contributor

Best wishes and good health coming your way, BJ.  I am hoping you are feeling better.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Prayers and blessings to BJ and her DH!

Respected Contributor

Sending thoughts and prayers.  God bless.

Trusted Contributor

@sfnative  Thanks for the update!  I hope BJ and her husband's health will improve.  And yours, too.  Take good care of yourself.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*