Esteemed Contributor

Need Prayers for Long-Time Forum Booster "Beauty Junkie"

Hi Everyone,

Coming to you today, asking for prayers and kindest thoughts for "Beauty Junkie" who, as many of you know, has been on this board for years and years - probably a few decades!  She'd get a laugh out of that for sure!

BJ not only suffers from several auto immune diseases, but has also been suffering from a painful GI issue, which has turned very bad, causing great, great pain.  She will be referred out-of-state to an internationally known center with excellent clinicians, but nothing ever happens quick enough, when you're in that much pain.

So, if you can spare a few minutes each day to remember BJ in thought or prayer, I know she will be ever so grateful, as will I.

Thank you so much and God Bless ~ Rebecca

Valued Contributor

Re: Need Prayers for Long-Time Forum Booster "Beauty Junkie"

I'm sorry that BJ has to go through such a hard time. I will certainly remember her in my prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvtuna wrote:

I'm sorry that BJ has to go through such a hard time. I will certainly remember her in my prayers.

@Luvtuna 

Luvtuna,

Thank you so much for prayers for BJ.  XXX

Valued Contributor

Your post came just as my friend in South Carolina has been going through the exact same thing!  Only instead of severe pain, she has had "tummy troubles" for months and said (on another board) she was having tests.  Since that post, she has been MIA for over three weeks.  I will definitely pray for BJ and my friend Becca.  I can't imagine their anguish and uncertainty, at this time.  Hugs.

Esteemed Contributor

@customerqvc2 wrote:

Your post came just as my friend in South Carolina has been going through the exact same thing!  Only instead of severe pain, she has had "tummy troubles" for months and said (on another board) she was having tests.  Since that post, she has been MIA for over three weeks.  I will definitely pray for BJ and my friend Becca.  I can't imagine their anguish and uncertainty, at this time.  Hugs.

@customerqvc2 

Oh my word!!!  I can hardly believe what I'm reading.  MIA for 3 weeks makes all sorts of thoughts fly through my head, as I have a clinical background.  I will definitely pray for Becca, hoping you hear from her soonest.  I'm so sorry about this development with Becca.  Major hugs for you...XXX

Trusted Contributor

Prayers sent.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

How kind of you, @sfnative , to ask for prayers on BJ's behalf.  I will include you in my prayers for her.

Esteemed Contributor

@sfnative - will add BJ to my list of prayers. Thank  you for letting us know.

Honored Contributor

BJ,  I hope you will be out of pain shortly.  I also have an auto immune disease and it stinks!  They can cause so many other problems.  Have faith and keep fighting.  God Bless.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@sfnative wrote:

@customerqvc2 wrote:

@customerqvc2 

Oh my word!!!  I can hardly believe what I'm reading.  MIA for 3 weeks makes all sorts of thoughts fly through my head, as I have a clinical background.  I will definitely pray for Becca, hoping you hear from her soonest.  I'm so sorry about this development with Becca.  Major hugs for you...XXX

Thank you so much.  Many hugs.

We all have "cyber" friends that are just as close to us as anybody who lives in our neightborhoods.  BJ and Becca (who I've known for 11 years on two boards) are no exception, IMO.