Honored Contributor

Need LIQUID Eyeliner Recommendations

I really like the marker-style liquid liners, but it seems they tend to dry out quickly.  Right now I'm using a NYX Super Skinny Marker, but it is now difficult to apply. I'm having to go over and over the line.  I always start out with a gel pencil and then go over that with the liquid liner, so I'd like to be able to apply with mostly just one swipe that I wind out a little at the corner that I don't do with the pencil.  Same problem with the gel in the little pots.  I love those, but they also dry out quickly.

I know I have some that are a brush style that you dip in the container and those don't dry out quickly.  

Currently, I only need Black, but the availability of other colors is a plus.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need LIQUID Eyeliner Recommendations

@Icegoddess 

I recommend IT Cosmetics Super Hero liner.  It goes on super easy, dries quickly & lasts ALL day.  I've tried others but keep going back to IT.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I have used Revlon liquid eyeliner for years ... it never lets me down 😉

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess   I use Stilla waterproof felt tip liner and the pen lasts forever. 

Respected Contributor

I am very pleased with Cover Girl Get In Line Liquid Eyeliner. It has a very fine felt tip.  I use the brown but it is very dark, almost black.   Very good drugstore product.

Honored Contributor

I am very old school, I much prefer a liquid liner that has a very thin brush, not a felt tip pen. 

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess L'Oreal Matte Signature Liquid Eyeliner is nice. It comes in (my favorite color) Burgundy, Black, Blue & Greige.

Valued Contributor

The only one that doesn't go inside my eyes is the Eve Pearl one. Kim Gravel has a good one,but it doesn't dry fast enough for me. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks, I'll look at these. Another favorite of mine, Too Faced Sketch Marker which came in several colors has also been discontinued.  Looks like I can still get it on Amazon or Walmart, so I might pick up a couple of colors before they disappear completely.  Once again, I'm the kiss of death for a product. They have a new one I think called Better than Sex, but it only comes in black. 

Honored Contributor

Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultrafine Liquid Eyeliner.  It has to be the waterproof one.  The package looks like it has little water droplets on it.  

Love this stuff and I am not a huge liquid liner fan.  Super easy to use and lasts.