Not applicable

Need Help with New Foundation

Hi All!

I need some help finding a foundation to replace my Philosophy. I'm a little clueless about makeup. I find what I like and I stick to it without much thought. I do pay some attention to ingredients.

I've used Philosophy Supernatural Superbeautiful foundation for at least a couple years. Before that I used Bare Escentuals for several years until I got tired of the mineral mess. I found the perfect color and coverage with the Philosophy. I used the makeup brush and I got good results and lasting coverage. I liked that I could use a little for light coverage or more to cover red blotches and spots when needed.

I have combo skin that can flare up with hormone changes or even stress. I haven't found it terrible sensitive to products but I get red and irritated at times.

So, I went to Nordstroms in the off chance that my foundation was still around somewhere but no such luck. I don't know why I didn't have an alternative in mind, but I was a deer in the headlights when I was shuffled to the Lancôme counter. I was hooked up with Teint Miracle which seemed ok but now that I have it, it doesn't cover as much as I'd like (I think) and I'm not too sure about the alcohol in it.

I prefer SPF but really I don't mind if it doesn't have it - I have SPF I can use separately. I don't have a preference about liquid or cream or whatever - just no more minerals please.

Now that I've rambled so long about this, does anyone have some suggestions?