Respected Contributor

Need Help re: NuFACE Mini Face & Neck Toning Device

[ Edited ]

I just received this yesterday and I am really confused.  I plugged it in and charged it until all the lights lit up like they said.  When I went to use it, I pressed the highest setting and I did not feel a thing on my face.  Are you supposed to feel some sort of vibration or movement of any kind?  It lit up on the third setting, I put the gell on and moved it like I was supposed to.  It did beep once after I moved it but I felt nothing.  Is this right?  Do I have a defective one?  I even tried it on the dry side of my face to make sure it is working and felt nothing at all.

Valued Contributor

Re: Need Help re: NuFACE Mini Face & Neck Toning Device

Isn't there a separate on/off button? You can definitely feel it if you don't have enough gel or don't have applied evenly.

Respected Contributor

@D Kay wrote:

Isn't there a separate on/off button? You can definitely feel it if you don't have enough gel or don't have applied evenly.

Dkay - No, there is just one button on top in the middle and you press to turn it on and pick the intensity you want.  I don't know what to make of this gizmo.

Respected Contributor

I hope this video will help you: https://youtu.be/E830CzGeaA8 You should not feel anything at all. You will feel a sharp tingling if you don’t put enough gel on. YOU WILL FEEL IT TOO. There are a lot of tutorials on YouTube that will help you and answer your questions.
Respected Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
I hope this video will help you: https://youtu.be/E830CzGeaA8 You should not feel anything at all. You will feel a sharp tingling if you don’t put enough gel on. YOU WILL FEEL IT TOO. There are a lot of tutorials on YouTube that will help you and answer your questions.

@Naturesbeauty - Thank you so much - I will check this out right after my breakfast.