Contributor

Need HELP with TSV T3 travel hair dryer!

I received the T3 travel hair dryer and have a question.  I cannot get it unfolded.  I am afraid that if I pull on it too hard, I am going to break it.  I do not see a release button to push that would facilitate the head coming up and staying up.  Is mine defective, or is it just stupid user error?  TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Need HELP with TSV T3 travel hair dryer!

I own this hair dryer that I bought when it was a TSV months ago.  There is no release button.  I don't think you'll break it if you pull on it but you might want to spray a little WD-40 into the joint before you try, that might help ease it open.

Mine unfolded fine but the little diector you put on the end of mine falls off as soon as the hair dryer cools down and I need it on there.  apparently the plastic will expand and contract depending on the heat.  AND when the dryer gets hot, be careful, it gets unbelieveably hot!!  At least mine does, it will burn my scalp if I'm not careful.  It does dry fast and with the T3 brush I bought separately, my hair looks smooth, but I really should have returned it when I had the chance to do so.  It gets SO hot that if the end falls off in the middle of drying my hair, the end and the end of the dryer is actually TOO HOT fo me to reattach it!!

I hope yours ends up being a great machine for you.  I'm still disappointed that with the price of this thing there seems to be too many problems with it.... JMHO  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

Re: Need HELP with TSV T3 travel hair dryer!

I just opened mine.  It's pretty stiff at first and I did have to pull pretty hard.  Mine sort of opened up completely in two stages.  After opening it the first time, it's much easier to open.