Super Contributor

Re: Need Drug Store Lipstick Please

I have this one also that was posted, it is very pretty OP, but light. You may want to mix it with something darker if it is too light for your skin tone:

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Lip Color, Doutzen's Nude 600- .13 oz

Contributor

On 1/5/2015 njnj said:

REVLON ColorBurst LIP BUTTER in PINK TRUFFLE.

You won't go wrong, I promise. Perfect soft pink, without being garish. And the creamy buttery emollient yet non-greasy texture is just beautiful. You will need to reapply after eating or drinking, yes, but it leaves no unsightly ring around the lips, or residue in the corners of the lips!

I am on my second tube, after I used up the first completely!

I also have FIG JAM, RED VELVET, and RASPBERRY PIE, but those are not the light pink color you're looking for.

Pink Truffle is amazing! One of my go to lip products, for sure. I agree with everything you said about it.

njnj, you're a girl after my own heart. Fig Jam, Red Velvet, Pink Truffle, brown Sugar and Lollipop are always in my makeup bag. These Lip Butters are one of the few products I have purchased numerous times.

Trusted Contributor

• Buttery-like texture glides on easily, leaving lips looking smooth and full
  • Rich texture provides an optical plumping effect
  • High percentage of emollient oil for a super-smooth, shiny finish
  • Non-Tacky Superior Shine
Respected Contributor

On 1/6/2015 Quinny said:
On 1/5/2015 fancy pantsy said:

Revlon Colorburst BalmStain. color = #001, honey.

I just read on another blog that this is a really pretty nude pink color!

it is, quinny! it is my go to color. it is super long lasting, has a nice moisturizing feel to it (with a little hint of mint) and if my lips start to feel a little dry, it is the only lipstick that i have ever been able to reapply without a mirror!

Respected Contributor

well, looks like Revlon lip butter in Pink Truffle is one I have to try for sure as well a the 001 honey, both sound good

Trusted Contributor

On 1/6/2015 BeckiWV said:

Don't forget to check out Rimmel if you are in CVS. Rimmel has some great pinks/nudes.

My go to color is Rimmel "Let's Get Naked". They changed the formulation and I liked it before the change much better, but the color is BEAUTIFUL! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Honored Contributor

NYC 301 café. 95 Cents, Walmart. Slightly "pearl". Don't let the price fool you......it's great.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

On 1/6/2015 Vamp said:
On 1/5/2015 turtle52 said:

NYX round tube lipstick has some nice pink nudes as well as soft pink shades. You can look at color swatches online. Ulta is having a BOGO now on NYX. (Paula on beautypedia dot com gives the round tube lipstick a "best" rating.) The regular price is on $4/tube, but at Ulta now they are 2 for $6 and you can use their $3.50 off $10 coupon on the purchase.

I love this lipstick! My color of choice is Thalia, which is a pink nude, very natural looking.

ETA: I get NYX at Target.

What a beautiful lipstick! NYX are very good--it's a line almost like a department store line.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/7/2015 Campion said:
On 1/6/2015 Vamp said:
On 1/5/2015 turtle52 said:

NYX round tube lipstick has some nice pink nudes as well as soft pink shades. You can look at color swatches online. Ulta is having a BOGO now on NYX. (Paula on beautypedia dot com gives the round tube lipstick a "best" rating.) The regular price is on $4/tube, but at Ulta now they are 2 for $6 and you can use their $3.50 off $10 coupon on the purchase.

I love this lipstick! My color of choice is Thalia, which is a pink nude, very natural looking.

ETA: I get NYX at Target.

What a beautiful lipstick! NYX are very good--it's a line almost like a department store line.

I love NYX retractable eyeliners and liquid eyeliner but I've never tried their lippies. I think that I'm going to go to Ulta tonight to pick some up as they have a BOGO and I can use their coupon!

Trusted Contributor

L'Oreal Mica #620. It's all I wear and it must be a popular shade, because a lot of times it's sold out at the drug stores or Walmart. It's a soft rose tone (no orange undertones).