Esteemed Contributor

Nope, @happycat, I've never had wrinkles appear overnight.  I started using a firming cream on my neck waay back in my late 40's before any wrinkling showed.  I'm sure that slowed down the process and now at 69 my neck is firm and crepe-free except for a double ring that's starting to appear at the base of my neck.  I started with Avon's Dramatic Firming Cream, but have been using the Gold Bond Neck & Chest in recent years.  It's great stuff! and only about $10 at my neighborhood supermarket.  What you use doesn't have to be expensive -- just use it consistently every day.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I have never noticed wrinkles overnight, but I have seen gradual changes. Just part of getting older. I use Gold Bond neck cream at night. I use my SPF facial moisturizer on my neck for daytime. 

Honored Contributor

I'm a side-sleeper so I get those vertical lines on my dec that are really visible right after I get up. But they usually disappear in about an hour or so. Before I started using Retin-A on my dec, along with my Tria ADL, those vertical chest lines would stay and not go away. I'm glad I found something that works.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Neck lines and wrinkles can appear too from what I hear from looking down at phone all the time!! I try not to do this but at times I forget!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

"Tech neck" @CherryHugs.  It's a real thing...unfortunatelyWoman Sad.