Esteemed Contributor

What the heck has happened here? Yesterday, I noticed 2 wrinkles on my neck that I swear were not there before. I do have some Perricone stuff for that, I haven't been using it very often, obviously I need to.

I guess we need to use some of this beauty stuff before we actually see the need for it.

I'm just curious though, have any of you ever had this happen?

Honored Contributor

While I havent noticed it happening this way you would just love using Skinn Neck Amour!! It is fantastic and has helped my neck immensely. It is almost free of lines and wrinkles, and this is truth!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Frequent Contributor

Totally agree about the Neck Amour - couldn't believe the difference in just one night.  I think it's just that it somehow super moisturizes that area and just makes the skin look better.  Since I'm a side sleeper I get those creases and it just seems to smooth them out and make the skin look radiant.

I also got the Neck Serum and the exfoliator in the tube that you leave on for 15 min, but found the Neck Amour made the biggest difference.  Was happy to see that huge size as his last TS. I have tried Bare Escentuals Neck Cream, Perricone Sub D and his decolletage product, argan oil, etc but never saw results as fast as with Neck Amour. 

Thanks for posting, happy to know i'm not alone!!

Respected Contributor

I used to believe that a separate neck cream was necessary. Used Skinn Neck Amour for years. When I ran out, I started using Josie's Body Butter and found that this worked just as well. Now I use whatever I use on my body. Probably the best product to use on the neck is sunscreen. I use this faithfully after a body butter and my neck at age 69 looks pretty darn good.

Esteemed Contributor

Perricone' neck cream does nothing for me.  The only Perricone product I found works is the conformer, but I don't ven find as effective nayome.  What I have found that works best for the neck are exfoliator pads that they sell for thr face (I used to use Dr Denese, but moved on to Philosophy, which are much more powerful, not for every day) and regular srivectin on top.  Or probably better the sri vectin with retinol, but go easy if have sensitive skin.  Have to use religiously.  It even firmed my neck.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Neck wrinkles overnight

[ Edited ]

@happycat I understand!  I commented about my same experience here on the forum some months ago.  I rec'd.  a huge number of responses for and against using a separate neck cream.  I  didn't want to spend the $$ for many of the recommended neck creams.  I saw an ad in a magazine about Gold Bond neck and chest cream.  I bought a tube at Target.  Over a period of weeks, with daily use, I was pleased with a noticeable softening of the lines.  They are not gone but I don't know if that is possible without chemicals or surgery. I will say "the hubs" (who notices n-o-t-h-i-n-g) did notice the difference!  He didn't even know I bought the cream. Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I started using Gold Bond Neck Cream about a year ago....problem solved! I love it and love the fact that I can buy it at Walgreen's for about $12/tube. BTW - I'm 70 and have a smooth neck. Part of it is good genes, but I also give some credit to Gold Bond!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@happycat  You don't need to spend a lot of money.  Get some Marula oil which absorbs much faster than Argan and use it nightlh on your face and neck and let me know how happy you are with the results.  I use Acure Organics and buy mine from iherb.com because you get free shpg @$20 and a discount on the Marula oil itself.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use Skinn's DWP Collagenesis Body Butter on my neck and dec. It's so hydrating and that stays that way all night. When I get up my neck looks and feels really good. I cleanse and put more on for the day.

I also have been using the Tria Age Defying laser on my neck and dec. I think that has really kept my neck very smooth...plus using Retin-A on my neck, too.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you ladies, for your replies.

Last week, I was lookng at facebook. A friend had posted a pic of herself and her husband.. The angle of the photo showed her neck. I thought to myself "my goodness, her neck looks so bad". Now, I wonder if I am getting my just desserts?