Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@monicakm  I just purchased the Perricone MD neck cream and like it. It's no holy grail though. I look for cream that will give the appearance of firming and definitely to minimize lines and crepey skin look. 

Nothing will  'give the appearance'  of firming or lessening lines. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@monicakm  I just purchased the Perricone MD neck cream and like it. It's no holy grail though. I look for cream that will give the appearance of firming and definitely to minimize lines and crepey skin look. 

Nothing will  'give the appearance'  of firming or lessening lines. 

We'll maybe on you it won't. On me, it does. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Thanks, everything I put on my face goes on my neck and back of my hands so I guess I'm good.  I guess it will happen to me sooner or later if I live long enough Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Neck tightening creams

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

Thanks @teganslaw .  I don't have wrinkles or circles on my neck and I do use all of my facial products on my neck.  I have been using glow recipe watermelon toner with Kiehls milky toner on my chest and it is smooth as a baby's bottom. This combination is crazy good.

@monicakm I'm going to look into the two toners you mentioned. I think they sell them at Sephora. I always like to try new products. If you say they're good - I definitely want to try them. 

Regular Contributor
Strivectin neck cream has raving reviews.
Honored Contributor

@Effie54 

Yes, they are both sold on Sephora.  I use both of them on my face and neck/chest.  The Kiehls has lactic acid in it.  You can Google what lactic acid does for your complexion.  No plans to ever stop these products.  I use a good moisturizer (Tatcha Dewy Night Cream and Tatcha Water Cream) but I'm super dry and dehydrated so hydrate, hydrate and hydrate is my mantra.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Effie54 

Yes, they are both sold on Sephora.  I use both of them on my face and neck/chest.  The Kiehls has lactic acid in it.  You can Google what lactic acid does for your complexion.  No plans to ever stop these products.  I use a good moisturizer (Tatcha Dewy Night Cream and Tatcha Water Cream) but I'm super dry and dehydrated so hydrate, hydrate and hydrate is my mantra.

@monicakm @I'm the same way, especially this time of year. I have dehydrated skin and am really looking forward to trying the new toners. I've tried lactic acid products in the past, and did very well with them. They are very skin smoothing. I haven't tried the Tatcha moisturizers yet. I tried one of their primers and liked it. I might look into the moisturizer too. Thank you for your fantastic suggestions! 

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 

Thank you for your fantastic suggestions! 

You're so very welcome.

Just to make sure I wasn't imagining things, I asked my husband to feel my neck/chest to see if it felt as smooth as a baby's bum.  He said it did Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I tried the PRAI NECK CREAM several years ago and it's by far the best I've ever used.  I saw results in a short time.  Yes...   I actually SAW RESULTS.  It was one of very very few products that made a huge difference for me.  

The trick with that cream is you have to use very little and not rub it in., It absorbs into your skin almost instantly.  I actually got a compliment on my neck from someone that I see once a year.  It made me smile.   Of course,  it's not going to give you the neck of a 20 year old....  but you know that.  HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree regarding Prai neck cream.  I've been using it for years and it does make my neck appear smoother.  My neck isn't too bad but the signs of ageing are there and if I don't put it on I can surely see the difference.