Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

Perricone's Cold Plasma Sub-D.

I was going to try it, but PB gave it terrible reviews.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@mom2eli-

I've used a few hyped designated neck creams in the distant past- mainly for prophylactic purposes, although... I find it just as beneficial to bring much of what I use on my face down to my neck and dec. Sometimes I'll use a heavier face cream, like Skinn's 24-hr Youth Preservation at night on my neck and chest.  Also I treat my neck a few times a week  with Skinn's Neck Amour since I still have 1 and 1/2 jars that were a part of a bundle.  Thankfully my neck isn't really showing age... & I'd like to keep it that way!!! lol. 

I'd think any super moisturizers with anti-aging ingredients are as good as  specific neck creams.  JMO.

Smiley Wink FL

Trusted Contributor

I've tried a lot and I don't think any work for lifting the neck. They may provide moisture so there may be a decrease in lines.   I did just purchase Shea Terra "Kigelia Firming Gel" that can be used on the neck and face. You can feel it tightening, but I doubt it's going to be a miracle. 

I use my face cream and other oils on my neck and even Vaseline, to help soften the lines.

New Contributor

My favorite is BareMinerals Extra Firming Neck Cream. My mother alo use it. You can easily get this cream on online stores.

Respected Contributor

I like Gold Bond Neck and Chest Cream

Trusted Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

Mary Kay extra emollient night cream, which I use in the morning and at night.  In the morning I will apply my sunscreen over the top of it.  I've used it for years and have nearly no lines in my neck at the age of 58.  I do notice when I forget it on a trip that my neck starts looking crepey.  

I mix it with warm water and apply to a moist neck.  It's the original night cream from the early 60's. 

Is this the pink extra emollient?  

Frequent Contributor

I am also looking for a good neck serum or cream, especially one that addresses firmness and elasticity, with both short and continued long-term benefits. Grateful to be able to read the posts on this forum. I don't do much input, but I do a lot of reading and note taking! I did try a sample of Strivectin and liked it.  I'm on the fence because of price. Prai products feel and smell nice, but haven't been all that effective for me. For those who don't mind some of the ingredients, I do agree that Gold Bond's neck firming cream is pretty darn good at a very reasonable cost. I just don't know if it offers any real long-term benefits.. I will definitely consider some of the suggestions from other posters!