Contributor

What is your favorite neck cream? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Neck creams

[ Edited ]

Mary Kay extra emollient night cream, which I use in the morning and at night.  In the morning I will apply my sunscreen over the top of it.  I've used it for years and have nearly no lines in my neck at the age of 58.  I do notice when I forget it on a trip that my neck starts looking crepey.  

I mix it with warm water and apply to a moist neck.  It's the original night cream from the early 60's. 

Honored Contributor

In the morning:  M. Asam Vino Gold Neck & Decolette Cream

At night:  Dr. Denese MD 33 Neck Treatment with Skinn Neck Amour layered over it.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been using Prai mostly- but alternate with Serious Skin Care Nec and Dec (a copy of Dr Perricone's neck cream) and M Asam's Vino Gold. I just got a sample of Strivectin's  neck cream and look forward to try it.

My neck and decolette wasn't terribly aged for 57.  I've been losing weight and wanted to keep the area nourished as I slimmed down. So far so good, no turkey neck!

Respected Contributor

using Skinn Neck Amour too.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have used just about every neck cream out there... I mean all of them (except Perricone) and my favorite neck serum is Skinn Chin up pro-blue for fuller neck/chin then I use a cream which I have been rotating then neck amour over it at night (this is a overnight mask treatment)...I am using his chin up then Skinn Botanilift neck for  daytimes...

I also have a SSC neck and dec (same dmae as Perricone) that I alternate in some days instead of Botanilift when I can stand the fishy smell...

I am testing Elizabeth Grant Collegen reenforce Snow Algae now at night with the Neck amour...so far, I like it but just started it...

I went thru a big jar of Prai (no difference at all)...

I used a big jar of Dr Denese md33 neck and liked it alot too...

I like Isomers new REAffirming neck cream with majestem and have used it with my chin up (one pump of each mixed together)

I need to try the M Asam and then I will have tried them all lol

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 - I use the blue Chin-up too, but I think of that more as a treatment serum type thing rather than a neck cream.  I put that on first and then a neck cream over it (AM & PM).  Have I been using it wrong all this time?

Regular Contributor
I've only ever tried the strivectin neck cream, so I have nothing to compare to it, but it seems to work very well. I'he had the same neck lines for as long as I can remember (since the age of five), and i've not gotten any more so far, so I suppose that's good.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Krissy_1968 - I use the blue Chin-up too, but I think of that more as a treatment serum type thing rather than a neck cream.  I put that on first and then a neck cream over it (AM & PM).  Have I been using it wrong all this time?

No @JeanLouiseFinch you are correct! Chin up is a treatment (serum) and I top it with a cream (first it was the Prai until it was gone, then the Dr Denese md33 neck, then the Isomers after that was gone and so on)...I am using the EG Snow Algae one now...I guess I wasn't too clear earlier, eh? I will edit and fix that lol but funny how Dimitri doesn't have a "neck cream" per se, other than the Botanilift which is relatively new...Wonder if he made one previously...paging @Gokat

Honored Contributor

I don't think any work all that well.  I'm using Tarte's now, and I don't see any changes.  I've tried so many including Dr. Denese's.  None seem to work well.  It's similar, imo, to eye creams. None really work all that well!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"