Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Harpa wrote:

There is always Gold Bond Firming Neck & Chest Cream, which is readily available. The magic ingredient is the salicylic acid. Put an oil over that, and ... oh my!

@Harpa,

Love the Gold Bond neck cream! I use my Paula's Choice 1% retinol UNDER it and it's wonderful.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee @Harpa

Thanks for sharing about the Gold Bond. I'm going to try it!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

@hopi wrote:

Not a fan of either line and so did not see either presentation so hoping this comment is not misplaced.  Any machine or device used on the neck had to be done with care as to not damage your parathryroi glands...

Exercise, diet and some ot the Tatcha products are miracle workers for a smooth neck and taut jaw line.

Thanks everyone for your input!

@hopi I ordered the Skinn contraption. But you got me thinking. I have Thyroid disease. Does this mean I shouldn't use this? In the meantime I'll try to research it on Google. TIA

I wouldn't expect that contraption to have any effect on your thyroid.  It is strictly a compression device and doesn't go very far down the neck.  The things you have to worry about are the ones with electrical currents and such.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Neck Treatments?

[ Edited ]

SilcSkin Decollette padS work.  No cream, and wow, results are great!!! They are great to wear a few times a week to prevent creases in the neck as well.  The results arent like plastic surgery, but they are amazing.    Especially the night before an event, or for lower cut  tops.  You smooth the silicone pad ion at night, according to directions. In morning peel off.  Your creases and fine lines are smoothed, and most disppear....for a few days.  Then do it again.

Respected Contributor

I wasnt really interested in either sites neck treatment gadgets but wow the before and afters of Dimitri's sure were impressive. 

I have used Skinn products for quite a few years but was a late comer to his Neck Amour, omg that stuff is awesome for moisture. The thought of slathering a thick mask like layer and sleeping with it as directed kinda skeeves me out, I think it goes back to mom slathering Vicks Vaporub on my chest as a kid when coming down with a cold ha, cant do it! I use his DWP line, I use the face Crm Reverse and take it down my neck, then use the Neck Amour on my neck and dec like a normal moisturizer, day and nite so I basically always have some on, back of neck also. Works for me, my neck and dec are staying firm and are nicely moisturized.

Question for Neck Amour users, I have been thru a few 2 oz and a 4 oz size jar, today I opened a new 6 oz. size I purchased on the bay, it is a big jar of yumminess, when did the 6 oz size come on the scene? I missed it if it was presented on Evine. Thanks

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:
 Question for Neck Amour users, I have been thru a few 2 oz and a 4 oz size jar, today I opened a new 6 oz. size I purchased on the bay, it is a big jar of yumminess, when did the 6 oz size come on the scene? I missed it if it was presented on Evine. Thanks

@SeaGal - the 6 oz. Bonus Size Neck Amour was a special offering last summer.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @JeanLouiseFinch, more questions if you can, do you remember the price for the 6 oz at Evine when this was offered? Was it offered as a single, a duo with something else or a bigger kit? 

Honestly when I bought it there was very few NAs available, I read the listing really (I thought) good mostly to make sure it was sealed. I had in my head I was just getting a 4 oz jar at a price I was ok with, still oblivious to it being a 6 oz size so it was a nice surprise. So happy I was able to score one of these big tubs, hope he does it again!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

Thanks @JeanLouiseFinch, more questions if you can, do you remember the price for the 6 oz at Evine when this was offered? Was it offered as a single, a duo with something else or a bigger kit? 

Honestly when I bought it there was very few NAs available, I read the listing really (I thought) good mostly to make sure it was sealed. I had in my head I was just getting a 4 oz jar at a price I was ok with, still oblivious to it being a 6 oz size so it was a nice surprise. So happy I was able to score one of these big tubs, hope he does it again!   Smiley Happy

@SeaGal - $29.72 when I bought it, and sold as a single.  For that price, it was probably an OTO type thing.  The regular price for that size was $42.50.  

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

It is laughable!Woman LOL  

I can just see my husband wearing THAT THING.Woman LOL

So great.. you use it and feel you are looking your best and then at the party two hours later you have a saggy fat wrinkled neck again. GREAT.  

*I was thinking the SAME thing. Like Cindrella watching the clock till 12 o'clock! "Oh, I have to go now!!!!!"

I noticed that the replacement  sheets that go under the contraption are EXPENSIVE and only one use per sheet.... $$$$$$ THAT IS WHERE THE MONEY IS HONEY.  Not the rubber 25 cent neck thing he is pushing as a TS for $50.

*Yes! And for the rest of your life!