Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

There is always Gold Bond Firming Neck & Chest Cream, which is readily available. The magic ingredient is the salicylic acid. Put an oil over that, and ... oh my!

@Harpa,

Love the Gold Bond neck cream! I use my Paula's Choice 1% retinol UNDER it and it's wonderful.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Not a fan of either line and so did not see either presentation so hoping this comment is not misplaced.  Any machine or device used on the neck had to be done with care as to not damage your parathryroi glands...

Exercise, diet and some ot the Tatcha products are miracle workers for a smooth neck and taut jaw line.

Honored Contributor

While neck contraptions/bands have been around, I think it's the ingredients in the mask that work in conjunction to tighten and make it work. 

Honored Contributor

I felt so bad for that model as Dmitry was trying to put that contraption on her. She looked so uncomfortable, and he kept dropping it.  Maybe it's easier to put on oneself than to put on someone else.  I just know I wouldn't wear it.  

I have been happy with my Prai serum, but not so much with the cream or SSC's neck cream.  I don't think they add anything besides moisture.  I like the ingredient deck of the serum over the creams too.  Maybe the Gold Bond is a good idea if it has salicylic acid since that's an exfoliant. 

Honored Contributor

I watched Dimitri's presentation several times last night.  The results were impressive, but I don't care for the investment.  I found the same thing on Amazon for $30 and you get 5 of the masks instead of 4.  

Dimitri's product doesn't address the lower neck as much as the upper neck and chin.  I think the tightening of that area impacts the lower due to the tightening and it pulling up that skin.  Results are only temporary so for me, it would be a special occasion thing. If I were to try anything, it would be the kit on Amazon. It's unrealistic to think there will be cumulative results.  

I've been using Gold Bond Neck and Chest with better results than I received from many other expensive neck products.  

Super Contributor

How is the Prai device different from the Nuface or Dermawand? They all seem similar.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I watched Dimitri's presentation several times last night.  The results were impressive, but I don't care for the investment.  I found the same thing on Amazon for $30 and you get 5 of the masks instead of 4.  

Dimitri's product doesn't address the lower neck as much as the upper neck and chin.  I think the tightening of that area impacts the lower due to the tightening and it pulling up that skin.  Results are only temporary so for me, it would be a special occasion thing. If I were to try anything, it would be the kit on Amazon. It's unrealistic to think there will be cumulative results.  

I've been using Gold Bond Neck and Chest with better results than I received from many other expensive neck products.  

@JeanLouiseFinch  Do you like the Gold Bond Neck better than the Neck Armour from SKinn?

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I agree @JeanLouiseFinch with you about the presentation.  A caller did ask how long the results would last - one hour - one day???  They were floundering for an answer.  They also never addressed - do you do this before going out........just put your make on over the rubbed in serum and apply your normal routine after?  The useage instructions were too vague for me. They just were too focused on the B & A's.  Where were the older models??  I would have like to see more of them.  The guy's results were minimal, at best.  I felt, as you stated, if I had a special event....maybe....  I am not jumping in on this.

BTW I am also using the Gold Bond neck cream.  I like it better than any of Skinn's neck products that I have tried and the $$$ is much better.  I am going to try my Paula's Choice retinol under it as @SilleeMee suggested.

I am also going to check out the product on Amazon.  It isn't Skinn is it??  Do you have product name?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

It is laughable!Woman LOL  

I can just see my husband wearing THAT THING.Woman LOL

So great.. you use it and feel you are looking your best and then at the party two hours later you have a saggy fat wrinkled neck again. GREAT.  

I noticed that the replacement  sheets that go under the contraption are EXPENSIVE and only one use per sheet.... $$$$$$ THAT IS WHERE THE MONEY IS HONEY.  Not the rubber 25 cent neck thing he is pushing as a TS for $50. Oh My God what a ripoff.

Honored Contributor

@homedecorator wrote:

How is the Prai device different from the Nuface or Dermawand? They all seem similar.

Nuface is microcurrent which is aimed at building collagen through electrical currents.  The Prai device is ionic or iontophoresis to help with the penetration of products.  Iontophoresis is an electric-based delivery of nutrients that circumvents many of the lipid bi-layers of the skin by directly penetrating between them, something that passive liquid diffusion cannot.