Respected Contributor

HSN's TS is Prai's Ionic throat device and serum.

Evine's TTV is Skinn's Trimlastic neck shaper.

Any opinions on which might give better results?

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

Re: Neck Treatments?

[ Edited ]

@Starpolisher  It appears to me that Skinn's works better from the live demos.  I was impressed when Demetri had those using it on air move their head up and down and the difference was still obvious.  Usually they just show a view where it seems like the head is held higher on the after comparisons.  The Prai one did not show great results and were only still comparisons.  Also I tried Prai's neck product and had no real results at all.  I did order the Skinn and the pads on auto delivery.  If it can show even a fraction of the results on me, I'll be a happy person! 

Respected Contributor

The results for Dimitri's Trimlastic (cheesy name) look pretty good. 

When a caller asked how long the product is active on the neck, 

Dimitri was taken off guard, didn't really have an answer other than "it depends, everyone's skin reacts differently."  Of course, Heather Hall immediately chimed in to pick up his slack.  She repeated what Dimitri said, it depends, everyone's skin is different, and she immediately got rid of the caller.  Hmmm Heather, slick...but not slick enough😏.  I couldn't stand wearing that contraption, so I wouldn't purchase the product.  I'd rather use the 

Skinn Chin-Up Pro Serums...redensify or the one for sagging neck.

They seem like they work well enough (temporarily).

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

The results for Dimitri's Trimlastic (cheesy name) look pretty good. 

When a caller asked how long the product is active on the neck, 

Dimitri was taken off guard, didn't really have an answer other than "it depends, everyone's skin reacts differently."  Of course, Heather Hall immediately chimed in to pick up his slack.  She repeated what Dimitri said, it depends, everyone's skin is different, and she immediately got rid of the caller.  Hmmm Heather, slick...but not slick enough😏.  I couldn't stand wearing that contraption, so I wouldn't purchase the product.  I'd rather use the 

Skinn Chin-Up Pro Serums...redensify or the one for sagging neck.

They seem like they work well enough (temporarily).

What is slick about that answer he gave and what she repeated?  Of course he was taken off guard since common sense says that nothing can work exactly the same on everyone.  Now if they would have specifically stated the product is active for everyone for a certain amount of time then that would be a bit of a stretch to get sales.  

For me, I never had good results from his Chin-Up serums but the Neck Armour is excellent and from what I observed on the live demos, I am hopeful to get good results.  The neck strap won't bother me since I wore something similar for years to keep my jaw from slipping out while I slept.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I can't speak to the Prai product offered today as a TS, but I do use their neck and décolleté cream every day and night and have had great results.  I've resolved this year to purchase no beauty products until I run out (not gonna happen!) and I'm sticking to it. 

Valued Contributor

I have tried some of Skinn's neck products, nothing mechanical, and can't say that I was terribly impressed. I thought the before and after of the Prai was impressive, but so were the before and after of the creams for the Skinn products I bought a year ago!

I don't have major issues, but my neck seems "puddle" when I am tired or stressed. So, I wouldn't mind trying something new. The HSN TS did catch my eye. I rarely buy from HSN, but I am thinking about it!

Respected Contributor

I have tried the Prai and was NOT impressed.  In fact, I think my neck looked worse - more wrinkly.  I use Skinn neck amour and like it, but can't say it had worked any miracles. 

Honored Contributor

Hope in a Jar Night cream is excellent for the neck.  It is thicker and moisturizing.  I actually do not like it for my face.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

There is always Gold Bond Firming Neck & Chest Cream, which is readily available. The magic ingredient is the salicylic acid. Put an oil over that, and ... oh my!

Honored Contributor

Dimitri's neck contraption is nothing new. These things have been around for a while. Asians have been using neck and face shapers for eons. You can find one on ebay and use your own neck cream or treatment with it.Woman Wink