Respected Contributor

Re: Neck, Throat, Chest Cream...Necessary?

Another vote!

Honored Contributor

A always have used cream and sunscreen on my neck and below.  I had on a deep "V" neck the other day and a woman complimented me on my skin.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was using a separate neck cream, but now I’ve just been using my strivectin tightening face cream and bringing it down my neck; I’ll see how that works...I got tired of doing a second cream and paying for it🙄

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

To me it is 6 of 1, half dozen of other, if you buy a separate neck cream, you have more left over of your face cream, so it ends up costing the same to buy 2 products.

Respected Contributor

I use .1% Retin A twice a week on my neck and chest.  One night a week I use a 14% AHA serum.  The other 4 nights I use the Gold Bond Neck and Chest cream.  And every day no matter what...sunscreen on my neck and chest!  This routine works really well, and my neck shows very little age at all at almost 56.  I also use my NuFace device on it 3 times a week.

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

I use .1% Retin A twice a week on my neck and chest.  One night a week I use a 14% AHA serum.  The other 4 nights I use the Gold Bond Neck and Chest cream.  And every day no matter what...sunscreen on my neck and chest!  This routine works really well, and my neck shows very little age at all at almost 56.  I also use my NuFace device on it 3 times a week.

That's kind of what I do. Only I use .05% tretinoin every other night, a 5% glycolic acid pad applied every other night (no rinse) and I use the Tria Age-Defying Laser on my neck and dec every night. I use the Gold bond during the daytime under my sunscreen everyday. 

Super Contributor

@Karie2022 I purchase my strivectin products at TJM/Marshalls. Neck, face and eye products.

Honored Contributor

I use them.... and my neck is really good for 62.  I am rather obsessive over applying neck cream several times a day along with sunscreen of course.....

Esteemed Contributor

I do use a neck cream but I started later than most. I think it just depends on what you think about the matter. Genectis, age, medical issues, etc. plays a part in all of it. IMO. I use Dr. Denese Wrinkle Defense Neck and am very pleased with my results. I'm in the 50++ and holding range and a few years back just noticed some lines and extra folds around the chin area. I've seen such an improvement for the areas that I needed. 

Honored Contributor

I got the PTR supersize retinol deal last year on auto-deliviery.  Cancelled after the 1st auto and still have about half a bottle left.  I use that on my face and neck in the evenings.  Then I use the Prai neck serum, the one that comes in a big tube with the roller balls. If I remember right before bed I'll also use the Gold Bond Neck and Chest.  I like it because it exoliates.  I'll also use Prai & Gold Bond in the mornings.

I did the same thing with the Prai.  Bought it on special with auto delivery and then cancelled after the 1st auto delivery.  The stuff lasts forever for me.  I've done this twice.  When I got low on the product I would happen on a special and order it and then cancel after the next delivery.  

I use most products rather sparingly, so I rarely stay on auto delivery for skin care becaue I would end up with a huge stash.