Honored Contributor

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a nice neck cream, I am just starting to see crepiness in my neck area, but do not want to spend a fortune on one.Anyone using a nice one that they can recommend?

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

check out avon.  i'm using skin so soft firm & restore with spf.  i like it and have no crepiness at all, but i never did.  just preventative.  they also have a night cream.

good thing is they are not expensive and they are good products.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN

You might want to try SKINN neck amour... if you don't mind a heavy scent.

It really DOES work...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Neck Cream!!

[ Edited ]

I agree that Skinn Neck Amour is fabulous, but it isn't intended to be a use alone products.  It's an overnight neck mask that goes on over other skincare.

My AM & PM neck care is not exactly the same.  Whatever I'm doing to my face, I usually draw it down my neck and also apply additional targeted neck treatments.   

AM - 
*Skinn Chin Up (yellow one) on neck rings & dec.
*M.Asam Vino Gold Day & Night Cream

PM -
*Use an AHA pad (made my own with Alpha Hydrox Intensive Serum and single thickness pads ordered from overseas) on my neck after cleansing, but before I do anything on my face. 
*Skinn Chin Up (yellow one) on neck rings & dec
*M. Asam Vino Gold Night & Day Cream 
*Skinn Neck Amour 

Contributor

Bare Minerals Neck Cream--- Amazing!

Honored Contributor

Re: Neck Cream!!

[ Edited ]

A little pricey, but there are good deals on ebay, Revision Nectifirm.

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I have tried almost all of the neck creams and I use Skinn chin up firm lift and tone then his Neck Amour (A HG!) They are IMO undeniably the best combo for crepey or lined neck skin and if you have a double chin or loose skin...if you are super crepey, try his yellow version called redensify! 

I am using up some SSC neck with DMAE and the smell is awful (like fish rotting) for about 5 minutes so I imagine the Dr P is similar...I tried Elizabeth Grant and Prai ( don't waste your time or good money as both are average neck creams that feel good but I saw no visible change in my neck) HTH's

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN

You might want to try SKINN neck amour... if you don't mind a heavy scent.

It really DOES work...

I wish it didn't have a heavy scent Candle.  I guess I better not get it if it's not fragrance free. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

A little pricey, but there are good deals on ebay, Revision.

I second this recommendation...Revision Nectifirm.  I've just started to use it, and have family that use it.  It's worth what you pay for it.  Great stuff!