Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@MakeUpMaidn  Good morning.  Just tossing my two cents in here.  I think the Amazon Prime Membershio is very well worth it. 

@JeanLouiseFinch and @MakeUpMaidn 

I concur!  The Prime membership is well worth the cost, especially living in Hawaii!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I think so too altho it was even more worth it when it was $99/yr.  I don't recall what happened but I had to chat with CS and to "make it right" they gave me a free Prime year Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Can you NOT use a cleanser in the morning?  Is your complexion dry?  I stopped a long LONG time ago using anything but cool water in the AM.  All I'm doing is rinsing off the night's skincare.  With dry skin, I don't need anything else.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I've never not washed my face in the morning.  I shower in the morning, so it's a part of my routine.  I don't have a desire to not wash my face in the morning.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I watched a recent Dr Shreene Idress (dermatologist) video that said we don't need to use a separate HA.  She said everything skincare related has it in it already.  I stopped using it over a year ago or so.  

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I just had to cancel my subscription to the rice cleanser and recreate it.  My old subscription, due to ship on the 12th, was nearly $2 more than the new one I just created.  I've got Tatcha Rice Wash I can use till then.  I may have two more nights worth of product.

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn 

If for no other reason, two-day delivery is worth it.  Not every single item is two days.  Sometimes, but not often, it's one day and sometimes, again, not often, it's more than two days.  There is the Amazon Alexa Prime music too but we're a Google household so I rarely use it for that.  Prime video as well comes with a membership.  Thursday Night Football!  You get a free 30 day trial.  There are Prime "Try Before You Buy" options.  I got my latest purse that way.  Didn't pay for it till I kept it more than 7 days.  Google, "what comes with Amazon Prime?".  Our lone Amazon Alexa sits on top of the fridge.  She has excellent hearing (g)  I can be anywhere in the house and tell her to order something.  If it's a reorder, she'll tell me what I ordered before and asks if I'd like to order the same thing.  If it's something new, she'll tell me my different options but mostly I order from my phone.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

LOL, I understand.  If your face was as dry as mine, you'd have a desire not to wash it, just rinse.  I started doing that years before watching skincare experts (and expert wannabes) on YT.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Can you NOT use a cleanser in the morning?  Is your complexion dry?  I stopped a long LONG time ago using anything but cool water in the AM.  All I'm doing is rinsing off the night's skincare.  With dry skin, I don't need anything else.

@monicakm I've always washed my face in the morning and don't see any reason to change that.  My DD doesn't wash her face in the morning.