Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@JudyL 

It's my morning cleanser only.  I do not use it twice a day.

I use my WEN facial cleanser at night after my Purple Gensing Cleansing balm.

@SurferWife - Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch , let us know how you like the hyaluronic.   I'm using the Cosmedica hyaluronic, and C...I like them both, and they don't ball up under make up.

I may try the Naturium cleaner @SurferWife mentioned when I'm finished with what I have.  It would be for morning only...im using InstaNatural glycolic cleanser in pm, and it's very good, will stay with that.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife 

Bummer! 

I think I missed this sale, & I wanted to try yr Naturium  Fermented Rice Enzyme Cleanser

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

@SurferWife 

Bummer! 

I think I missed this sale, & I wanted to try yr Naturium  Fermented Rice Enzyme Cleanser

5A04DE41-6D7D-4292-95DC-B66949B8EC14.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn 

It's still on sale.  I just checked Amazon & it's still showing the sale price.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   @SurferWife 

AHHHH  I see the problem.

The price u show is for "Amz PRIME members".. (I'm not a Prime Mmbr).

And "Prime" price isnt displayed on my accessed Amz webpage for the same item!

Thank you for the pic of the product.  I would never have figured out Prime as the difference.

This is the first time I havent seen both prices, to even know Prime was another price!

I've only experienced both Prime $ written on the item, & beside non-PRIME $.  (Maybe that was just during "Prime Days?")

I've been waffling back & forth abt becoming a PRIME member for awhile now, but I've never had a problem with placing an order > $25 S&H, so I didnt see the need for Prime.

Then I was hoping to cut down on my Cable Bill, by getting Prime.  But apparently, Prime isnt able to cut down on my Cable bill.  *sniff*

Next, I gathered I'd need to join Prime for "Grocery Delivery" ...if thats true.. Prime might be in my future!

THANKS!

Nasturium.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn  Good morning.  Just tossing my two cents in here.  I think the Amazon Prime Membershio is very well worth it. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@MakeUpMaidn  Good morning.  Just tossing my two cents in here.  I think the Amazon Prime Membershio is very well worth it. 

~~~~~

@JeanLouiseFinch   Certainly seems so.  I had no idea that a much less expensive price could be offered to Prime members, unseen by non-Prime ppl. So I see now, how much more a Prime member can save!

Plus, I think I read where a person needs Prime to have "home delivery of 'groceries'"  and since grocery shopping takes soooo much out of me, & usually "puts me down for the count," .. I've been leaning, more & more on joining Prime.

Honored Contributor

Re: Naturium Sale on Amazon

[ Edited ]

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

~~~~~

@JeanLouiseFinch   Certainly seems so.  I had no idea that a much less expensive price could be offered to Prime members, unseen by non-Prime ppl. So I see now, how much more a Prime member can save!

Plus, I think I read where a person needs Prime to have "home delivery of 'groceries'"  and since grocery shopping takes soooo much out of me, & usually "puts me down for the count," .. I've been leaning, more & more on joining Prime.

I have several subscriptions through Amazon; supplements, skincare, some grocery items.  Believe it or not, some things are actually less expensive on Amazon than if I drove to the store.  And with delivery included, it's a no brainer. 

BTW, if you shop at Whole Foods, even just to run in quickly, there's a way to access Amazon prices while you're in the store. I've only been in a WF twice in my life, so I don't really know the details.  But if you shop there, it might be worth looking into.  

Honored Contributor

I do use it and prefer it to Tatcha.  My bad for not paying attention.