Trusted Contributor

Re: Naturium Azelaic Emulsion

@monicakm I love those little spatulas!  It's amazing in some containers how much product is still left when the pump stops working.  I have sometimes got another few weeks of something because of those spatulas.

Honored Contributor

@lkat 

I also, if possible, cut a tube.  There could be a week of product in there.  Just simply put the two pieces back together. 

I like seeing your name pop up here, I just don't see it enough.  Seeing your name reminds of of Mel and I can now find peace and calmness and happiness when I think of her.  I bet she makes a beautiful heavenly angel Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm Thank you my friend.  I enjoy our conversations and especially our Mel connection.  It's nice to be able to talk to someone who felt the same way about her.  I still think about her and wonder how her children, husband and mom are doing.  Just so tragic how young she was.

Did you ever try Mel's palette?  I'm wearing the two peachy shimmers today along with some warm brown mattes from one of my Viseart palettes.  It's such a pretty look and really makes my eyes pop.  I just love the Sydney Grace formula for shimmers.

I don't post a lot because sometimes by the time I see a topic there are already a bunch of responses so I feel like I'm a bit late. I do enjoy reading everyones posts though.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Or you can get just the small one at WM in the beauty aisle.

@monicakm - I found these on Amazon so have added them to my wish list for my next order.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@lkat 

I do have it but so far I haven't used it.  It's really not a color story I gravitate to.  I just wanted it as a keepsake.  I wonder about her family too.  For a while I followed Kelsee Briana but since her skin is so much darker, I couldn't get very interested in her channel.  I do like her tho and her love for highend makeup.

Honored Contributor

If the container is a squeeze container, sometimes a flip top cap will fit it.  I do that with my Gold Bond Radience Renewal body lotion.  That one takes a very large flip top cap of which I only have 2 of, but I have a whole collection of other sizes just in case.

Esteemed Contributor

The woman that founded this company did some shady things when she launched her line.
Trusted Contributor

@monicakm I don't find it an easy color story to work with either.  Mainly because it's not really a color story, just a mix of a lot of great colors.  One reason I like it is because it has colors that I don't already have.  The quality is great too. 

Did you ever watch Mel's tutorials with it?  She had a few and I know a few other people did too.  I think Tara Lynn created some really nice looks with it also.  They both used combos that I wouldn't have thought of myself but that looked gorgeous.

I check out Kelsee once in awhile, but not regularly.  I used to enjoy when they posted together occasionally.

Honored Contributor

@lkat 

I'm sure I watched Mel do looks with her palette.  Funny thing is I just don't recall her wearing a lot of these colors.  Very likely I've forgotten.  I remember a lot neutrals and purples/pinks.